Day 2: Fly to Jomsom Trek to Kagbeni
Day 3: Trek to Chele
Day 4: Trek to Ghiling
Day 5: Trek to Tsarang
Day 6: Trek to Lo Manthang
Day 7: Exploration day in Lo Manthang
Day 8: Exploration day in Lo Manthang
Day 9: Trek to Ghami
Day 10: Trek to Samar
Day 11: Trek to Chhusang
Day 12: Trek over Gyu La Pass and trek to Muktinath
Day 13: Trek to Jomsom
Day 14: Fly back to Pokhara
- International & domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary
- Flight between Pokhara and Jomsom
- Internal ground transfer as per the itinerary
- Special Permit and entry fees required for the trek
- 3 meals a day while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) you can choose from the menu
- Accommodation while trekking in homestay/teahouse
- English speaking, well trained and experience trekking guides, assistant guide(s) as per the group size and porter(s) for luggage
- Treated water during the trek
- Medical Supplies (First Aid Kit)
- Insurance and wages for the Nepali staff
- Trek Nepal T-shirt.
- International air fare to/ from Nepal
- Accommodation and meals in Kathmandu will be extra.
- Lunch and dinner prior to the trek, please allow US$ 20 per day.
- Insurance, which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Drinks both alcoholic and bottled other than sterilized drinking water.
- Laundry fees, hot shower, hot water, charging batteries and mobile.
- All the foods and beverages other than the itinerary.
- Personal gears and expenses
- Tips and gratitude provided to staffs.