- It is a unique experience and an adventure of a lifetime.
- Glimpses of more than 30 mountains including three mountains above 8,000m.
The maximum altitude of this trek is 3,210m at Poon Hill, which can be done within normal levels of physical condition, also with no previous trekking experience. Trekking to Ghorepani and Poon Hill is suited for those who have a short time in Nepal, but still wants to know what trekking implies, and get amazing views of the Himalayan range. The Ghorepani Trek begins after a short drive from Pokhara to Nayapul and a beautiful walk through Ulleri to Ghorepani before continuing to Ghandruk to explore Gurung villages and its culture. The trek ends in Nayapul where you will start a short drive back to Pokhara.
The Ghorepani and Poon Hill trek is an excellent combination of Himalayan scenery and beautiful landscape views. The view of the sunrise from Poon Hill is the greatest view of the Himalayas, offering glimpses of more than 30 mountains including three mountains above 8,000m. The Poon Hill trek takes you through valleys, riversides, forests and beautiful villages.
In short, it is a unique experience and an adventure of a lifetime.
Day 02: Drive to Nayapul & trek to Tikhadhunga (1,540m/5,052ft)
Day 03: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (3,194m/10,479ft)
Day 04: Hike to Poon Hill and trek to Tadapani (2,590m/8,497ft)
Day 05: Trek to Ghandruk (1,940m/6,364ft)
Day 06: Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara (820m/2,690ft)
Day 07: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu, (1,300m/4,264 ft) 7-8 hrs drive
- 2 Nights twin sharing accommodation in Pokhara
- Welcome dinner and farewell dinner at one of the best Nepalese restaurant with traditional ethnic music and dance
- All necessary trekking permits
- Bus transportation to Pokhara and return from Pokhara by standard Tourist Bus ( Car or air transport is possible with extra charges)
- All meals during the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Gov. licensed and well trained English speaking guide and his entire expenses
- Insurance of Guide
- All required local tax and Gov tax
- Down jackets and sleeping bags
- Trekking route Map
- Official AME T-shirt
- Nepal arrival visa
- Meals in the Kathmandu, except welcome and farewell dinner
- Your personal nature expenses eg. Mineral water, Beer, Coke and entire beverage etc
- Travel insurance that covers trip cancelation and Helicopter evacuation
- Tips for guides and porters