- Easiest trek of only 7km in Nepal, with stunning views as backdrop.
- The only short trek near to Kathmandu with stunning mountains view.
- Big possibilities to see Mt Everest from far if weather condition permits.
- Visit to Bhaktapur Durbar Square - which was listed as Unesco World Heritage Site.
This 7km long Nagarkot trek starts from Jarsing Pauwa and ends at Nagarkot hill station(your hotel). Nagarkot hill (1800m) is a vantage point to watch sunrise and sunset and the entire panorama of Nepali Himalaya range.You will also visit the two famous UNESCO world Heritage monuments, namely Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Changu Narayan Temple.
You will be with a guide throughout the trip.
09.00 am: Pick up from your hotel in Kathmandu. We will visit:
1) Bhaktapur Durbar Square: Bhaktapur Durbar Square is an assortment of Pagoda and Shikhara-style temples grouped around a fifty-five window palace of brick and wood. The square is part of a charming valley as it highlights the idols of ancient kings perched on top of stone monoliths, the guardian deities looking out from their sanctuaries, the wood carvings in very place – struts, lintels, tympanums, gateways and windows – all seem to form a well orchestrated symphony.
NOTE: UNESCO world Heritage Site.
11.00am: Tour continues, visit:
2) Changu Narayan Temple : It is the oldest temple in Kathmandu valley which came in existence in the 4th century. The temple is adorned by some of the best specimen of stone, wood, and metal craft in the valley. The temple stands as the epitome of culture, religion, history and faith of the Kathmandu valley. NOTE: UNESCO world Heritage Site
12.00pm: Start the 7km trek from Jarsing Pauwa to Nagarkot. NOTE: Lunch en route.
NOTE: You only have to carry water + personal belongings. Your luggage will be checked in to the hotel in Nagarkot by the tour guide.
04.00pm: Arrive at the hotel in Nagarkot. Check in.
04.30pm: Sunset view in Nagarkot.
06.00pm: Back to hotel. Dinner at hotel.
07.00pm: After dinner, rest & relax.
05.00am: Morning. Wake up and proceed to sunrise tour to view the spectacular view of Langtang and Everest range of Mountains.
07.00am: Back to hotel. Breakfast .
07.45am: After breakfast, check out. Depart to Kathmandu. We will drop you off at your hotel.
- Accommodations x 1 nights in Nargakot. NOTE: Base on twin sharing.
- All land transportation.
- All entrance fees(Bhaktapur Durbar Square & Changu Narayan Temple)
- 1 trekking guide will be provided during your treks.
- 1 tour guide will be provided during your city tours.
- All meals stated in the itinerary
- Salary, accommodations & meals for trekking guide and porter.
- First aids kids, water purified tab & all necessary in the mountains.
- 23% VAT (Government tax and service charge).
- Personal expenses.
- Items that mentioned as your own expenses.
- Travel Insurance.