- Walking tour
- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Easiest trek of only 7km in Nepal, with stunning views as backdrop.
- The only short trek near to Kathmandu with stunning mountains view.
- Big possibilities to see Mt Everest from far if weather condition permits.
- Visit to Bhaktapur Durbar Square which was listed as Unesco World Heritage Site.
This 7km long Nagarkot trek starts from Jarsing Pauwa and ends at Nagarkot hill station(your hotel). Nagarkot hill (1800m) is a vantage point to watch sunrise and sunset and the entire panorama of Nepali Himalaya range.You will also visit the two famous UNESCO world Heritage monuments, namely Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Changu Narayan Temple.
You will be with a guide throughout the trip.
Day 1: Day 1: Kathmandu – Nagarkot (Lunch/Dinner)
Day 2: Day 2: Nagarkot – Kathmandu (Breakfast)
- Accommodations x 1 nights in Nargakot. NOTE: Base on twin sharing.
- All land transportation.
- All entrance fees(Bhaktapur Durbar Square & Changu Narayan Temple)
- 1 trekking guide will be provided during your treks.
- 1 tour guide will be provided during your city tours.
- All meals stated in the itinerary
- Salary, accommodations & meals for trekking guide and porter.
- First aids kids, water purified tab & all necessary in the mountains.
- 23% VAT (Government tax and service charge).
- Personal expenses.
- Items that mentioned as your own expenses.
- Travel Insurance.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.