- Trekking through authentic Hindu and Tibetan-style villages
- Walking through green countryside
- Spectacular views of the Manaslu
Aside from great trekking trails the Manaslu trek you will walk through Tibetan influenced vilages, be able to visit fine monasteries, and at the city of Sama Gaun speak with people preparing to ascent Mt Manaslu as well as pay a visit to Manaslu Base Camp.
The day of crossing the Larke La pass is the toughest day on the trek. We will wake up early and start the walk around 4-5 am. Atop Larke La pass you will feel a sense of achievement and be rewarded with great views.
This trek is hard, but not harder than if you can walk 6-8 hours a day (with a couple of rest days also) then you can do this trek.
As beautiful as the famous "Annapurna circuit", this trek leads through unspoiled terrain. We are looking forward to providing you with a fantastic trip giving memorable experiences.
Day 2: Drive to Arughat
Day 3: Trek to Labu Besi
Day 4: Trek to Khola Besi
Day 5: Trek to Jagat
Day 6: Trek to Nyak
Day 7: Trek to Ghap
Day 8: Trek to Lho
Day 9: Trek to Sama Gompa
Day 10: Trek to Samdo
Day 11: Rest Day in Samdo
Day 12: Trek to Larkya refuge
Day 13: Trek over the Larkya La (5,212m) – trek to Bimtang
Day 14: Trek to Tilche
Day 15: Trek to Chamje
Day 16: Trek to Bhulbule
Day 17: Trek to Besi Sahar
Day 18: Drive to Kathmandu
- All the ground transfers
- Necessary Special Permit and entry fees for the trek
- 3 meals a day while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) you can choose from the menu
- Accommodation while trekking on twin sharing basis on guesthouses and lodges
- Professional and English speaking mountain guide and support team for luggage
- Treated Water during trek
- First Aid Kit
- Insurance and wages for the Nepali staff
- Trek Nepal T-shirt
- 13% VAT
- Accommodation and meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Travel insurance
- Personal trekking gear
- Drinks and beverages
- Laundry Fees
- Tips for the trekking/climbing crew.