Following the flight to Lukla then trek to Phakding, we'll stay two nights in the village of Namche Bazaar for acclimatization. Namche is considered the trading center for the Khumbu region, and people walk from as far away as Tibet every Saturday to sell their wares here. This is also the hub onto which each trail converges from different route of Khumbu region.
After a day at Namche, we’ll head up the valley leaving the usual Everest trail and following the rivers run off from the Ngozumpa glacier. After two days we will stop again in the village of Machhermo for another acclimatization day then again continuing the trial up to the Gokyo Valley.
Your arrival into this high mountain valley called Gokyo is welcomed by a string of cobalt blue lakes that continue for the 3- hour hike to Gokyo Village, which sits at the foot of Gokyo Ri (5,357 meters) a huge black mound of rock and dirt. The next morning, you're invited to take the 3- hour hike to the summit of this black, rocky mound to witness the 360- degree Himalayan view offered only from this vantage point. The Himalayas stand like giants guarding the border into Tibet. From Gokyo RI you'll see much more than Mount Everest -- there are magnificent views of many of the other top ten peaks.
Day 02 : Flight to Lukla then Trek to Phakding(2656m)
Day 03 : Trek to Namche (3450m)
Day 04 : Acclimatization day at Namche Bazzar
Day 05 : Trek to Tengboche(3860m)
Day 06 : Trek to Dole (4,040m)
Day 07 : Trek to Machermo (4,480m)
Day 08 : Trek to Gokyo Lakes (4,750m)
Day 09 : Hiking upto Gokyo Ri (5,357m) and trek down to Machermo (4,480m)
Day 10 : Trek to Namche(3450m)
Day 11 : Trek to Lukla (2800m)
Day 12 : Fly to Kathmandu, transfer to the hotel : Farewell dinner
Day 13 : Depart to your next destination
- Airport pick up/ drop and all ground transports in private vehicle
- 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 2- 3star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Twin sharing lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla and Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag (if needed)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- First aid medical kit
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System
- Farewell dinner
- Government taxes & office service charge
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos and cash for the Visa.)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters