On this trek, you will enjoy unparalleled scenic landscape including views of the Gokyo lakes. You will also be hiking up to Gokyo Ri, which has the best views of Mount Everest and other mountains within the Himalayan region, along with glaciers and beautiful lakes.
Himalayas widest glacier will also be crossed, safely, on the way from Gokyo to Draknag. The trek also leads you to the high pass of Chola, which is a lifetime experience offering truly spectacular views and landscapes. All of this goes without mentioning the walk to Everest Base Camp, which will of course be one of the most memorable experiences of your life.
Everest base camp with Gokyo lake and Chola pass also includes a hike up Kala Patthar, where you will enjoy the closest glimpse of Mt. Everest, Mt. Nutse, Mt. Pumori and other mountains and peaks.
People in normal physical shape should not have a problem doing this trek. This trek offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the culture and stunning beauty of the Himalayas.
Special Notice: Due to unpredictable weather conditions in the Himalayas, there may be unforeseen schedule changes in domestic flights to Lukla and from Lukla. The flights may be delayed for several hours or pushed back by a day or more, depending on the circumstances. Although this is rare, it can happen even during the best trekking seasons. As you know, high altitude weather conditions can be difficult to predict. Therefore, we strongly suggest that you plan for this by allowing for an extra day or two in Nepal after your trek. This will help to ensure that you have some flexibility with regards to your trekking itinerary. On the other hand, if everything goes according to plan, you will have time to enjoy other activities such as rafting, wildlife viewing, shopping, or just relaxing after your adventure.
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazzar (3440m/11,283ft); 5-6 hour trek
Day 03: Acclimatize day
Day 04: Trek to Dole (4,200m/13,779ft); 6 hours trek
Day 05: Trek to Machharmo (4,470m/14,665);5 hours trek
Day 06: Trek to Gokyo (4,790m/15,715ft),5 hours trek
Day 07: Acclimatize day
Day 08: Trek to Dragnak (4,700m/15,419ft); 3 hours trek
Day 09: Trek to High Chola Pass and walk down to Djungla (4,830m/15,846ft);7 hours trek
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche (4,910m/16,108ft); 4 hours trek
Day 11: Trek to Gorak Shep - Everest Base Camp - Gorak Shep: 6-7 hour (5,140m/16,863ft)
Day 12: Hike to Kala Pattar - Pheriche: 7-8 hours (4,240m/13,910ft)
Day 13: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11,283ft), 8hours trek
Day 14: Trek to Lukla (2,652m/8,700ft), 8 hours trek
Day 15: Fly to Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
- -Welcome dinner and farewell dinner at one of the best Nepalese restaurant with traditional ethnic music and dance
- -Sagarmatha national park permits and Tims permits
- -Flight tickets to Lukla and return
- -All meals during the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- -Tea/ Coffee in a cup (three cups a day)
- -Gov. licensed and well trained English speaking guide and his entire expenses
- -Insurance of Guide
- -All required local tax and Gov tax
- -Down jackets and sleeping bags
- -Trekking route Map
- -Official T-shirt
- -Nepal arrival visa
- -Meals in the city except breakfast and above mentioned special dinner
- -Your personal nature expenses eg. Mineral water, Beer, Coke and entire beverage etc
- -Travel insurance that covers trip cancelation and -Helicopter evacuation
- -Tips and any other extending trips and accommodation.