The starting point for all summit attempts, Everest Base Camp is situated on the Khumbu Glacier. We ascend the Kala Pathar (5,554m) for one of the highlights of this trek and from here one gains a lifelong memory of an incredible panorama of Ama Dablam, Makalu, Nuptse, Lhotse and the majestic Everest, or Chomolungma (Mother Goddess of the World) in Sherpa language. In Nepali it is Sagarmatha (Brow of the Ocean)). She is undeniably the greatest of all mountains, standing at 8,848M; The impressive Thyangboche Monastery (3,860m) is an important Buddhist monastery, which has the largest Gompa in the Khumbu region.
We are looking very much forward to taking you on a trek of a lifetime.
Day 02 - Fly to Lukla (45mins) & trek to Phakding Alt. 2,610m / 8,560ft. (3hrs)
Day 03 - Trek to Namche Bazaar Alt. 3,440m / 11,283ft. (6hrs)
Day 04 - Acclimatization day.
Day 05 - Trek to Phortse Alt. 3,810m / 12,496ft. (5hrs)
Day 06 - Trek to Dingboche Alt. 4,410m / 14,465ft. (6hrs)
Day 07 - Acclimatization day .
Day 08 - Trek to Labuche Alt. 4,910m / 16,104ft. (5hrs)
Day 09 - Trek to Everest Base Camp (5,364m) & trek to Gorakshep Alt. 5,140m / 16,859ft. (8hrs)
Day 10 - Ascend Kala Pathar (5,554m) & trek to Pheriche Alt. 4,240m / 13,907ft. (7hrs)
Day 11 - Trek to Khumjung Alt. 3,780m / 12,398ft. (4hrs)
Day 12 - Trek to Phakding Alt. 2,610m / 8,560ft. (4hrs)
Day 13 - Trek to Lukla Alt. 2,840m / 9,315ft. (3hrs)
Day 14 - Fly back to Kathmandu (45mins)
- Flight between Kathmandu and Lukla
- Airport pick up and drop
- Permit and entry fees required for the trek
- 3 meals a day while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) you can choose from the menu
- Accommodation while trekking in twin sharing basis local lodges/ guesthouses
- Experienced, trained and English speaking trekking guide, and assistant guide(s) if required per the size of the group, and support team for luggage
- Treated Water during trekking
- Insurance and wages for the Nepali staff
- First Aid Kit
- Trek Nepal T-shirt
- 13% VAT
- Accommodation and Meals in Kathmandu
- Airport taxes both domestic and internationals
- Travel and medical Insurance including expedition coverage up to 5,800m
- Personal gears for trekking plus nature of personal expenses
- Tea/Coffee and drinks both alcoholic and non alcoholic including Bottle water
- Tea/coffee during trek, Laundry fees, hot shower, charging batteries and mobile
- Tips for the trekking crew.