The maximum altitude of this trek is 3,201m at Poonhill, which can be reached by people being reasonably fit. No prior trekking experience is needed.
This trek is very suitable for those who have a short time in Nepal but still want to be close to the amazing Annapurna range, and who still want to know how trekking is like
The trek begins after a short drive from Pokhara to Nayapul, followed by a beautiful walk through Ulleri to Ghorepani before continuing to Jhinu for the hot spring. It ends in Phedi, where after we will take a short drive back to Pokhara.
The Annapurna Panorama trek is also called "the trekkers paradise". It is an excellent combination of Himalayan scenery and beautiful landscapes. The view of the sunrise from Poonhill is one of the greatest views of the Himalayan range!
Day 02: Drive to Nayapul & trek to Tikhadhunga (1540m/5052ft)
Day 03: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (3194m/10479ft)
Day 04: Hike to Poon Hill and trek to Tadapani (2590m/8497ft)
Day 05: Tadapani to Jhinu (1780m/5839ft)
Day 06: Jhinu to Landruk (1640m/5380ft)
Day 07: Landruk to Pathana (1890m/6200ft)
Day 08: Pathana to Pokhara (820m/2690ft)
Day 09: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu, 7-8 hrs drive (1,300m/4,264 ft)
- All necessary trekking permits
- Kathmandu\Pokhara\ and back toKathmandu by Tourist bus
- All meals during the trek (Lunch/Dinner/Breakfast)
- Gov. licensed and English speaking guide and all his expenses, including insurance etc.
- All required local tax and Gov tax
- Down jackets and sleeping bags
- Trekking map
- First Aid Medical kit
- Nepal arrival visa
- Lunch and dinner in the Kathmandu 7 Pokhara (except breakfast and above mentioned special dinner)
- Monument entrance fees
- Your personal nature expenses eg. Mineral water, Beer, Coke and entire beverage etc
- Travel insurance that covers trip cancelation and Helicopter evacuation
- Tips and any other extending trips and accommodation.