One can explore and enjoy with the panoramic views of Himalayas including of Mt. Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna II (7937m) , Mt. Annapurna III (7555m), Mt. Annapurna IV (7525m), Mt. Annapurna south (7219m), Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m),Mt. Manaslu (8163), Mt. Nilgiri (7041m), Mt. Fishtail also called Machhapuchhare (6998m) , Mt. Hiunchuli (6441m), Mt. Lamjung Himal (6986m),Tukuche peak (6920m), Tilicho peak (7134m) among others. The trail takes along with two-mighty rivers namely Marsyangdi in the east and the Kaligandaki in the west, and takes one over the (5416m)-high Thorung La Pass. The Kaligandaki is the deepest gorge in the world, flanked by the giant Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himalaya range.
Annapurna Circuit Trekking begins from Ngadi or Jagat, some six hours drive from Kathmandu and then the trail takes to Dharapani, Chame and making a circuit to Pisang or Manang (3540 m) peak, along the route visitors will have scenic views of Annapurna II (7937m), III (7555m), IV (7525m), and Gangapurna (7455m) and making excursion to the area, return back to Manang village, the trail heads up to ledar (4030m), Thorong Phedi via thorong Pass (5416m), reaches to Muktinath (3800 m) Kagbeni (3100m) and finally at Jomsom (2770m) and fly back to Pokhara and subsequently to Kathmandu.
Day 02: Trek to Baundada (1430m)
Day 03: Trek to Chamje (1560m)
Day 04: Trek to Dharapani (1881m)
Day 05: Trek to Chame (2725m)
Day 06: Trek to Pisang (3100m)
Day 07: Trek to Manang (3500m)
Day 08: Acclimatization day at Manang
Day 09: Trek to Yak kharka (4090m)
Day 10: Trek to Throung Phedi(4420m)
Day 11: Trek to Thorongla - la (cross over 5416m)
Day 12: Trek to Marpha (2670m), via Kagbeni
Day 13: Trek to Kalopani (2480m)
Day 14: Trek to Tatopani (1219m)
Day 15: Trek to Ghorepani (2860m)
Day 16: Trek to Ghandruk (1951m)
Day 17: Trek to Pokhara (915m) : overnight hotel in Pokhara
- Tourist bus transportation from Kathmandu – Besishahar for trekking start
- Private transportation from Nayapul, trekking ending point – Pokhara
- 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek
- Tea house accommodation during the trek.
- Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag (if needed)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- First aid medical kit
- Annapurna Conservation Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System
- Farewell dinner or welcome dinner
- Government taxes & office service charge
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos and the cash for visa)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters