- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Picturesque Marshyangdi River Valley
- Manang and the Tibetan Buddhist culture
- Technical Thorong La Pass (5416m)
- Spiritual centerMuktinath and the windy Kaligandaki valley
One can explore and enjoy with the panoramic views of Himalayas including of Mt. Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna II (7937m) , Mt. Annapurna III (7555m), Mt. Annapurna IV (7525m), Mt. Annapurna south (7219m), Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m),Mt. Manaslu (8163), Mt. Nilgiri (7041m), Mt. Fishtail also called Machhapuchhare (6998m) , Mt. Hiunchuli (6441m), Mt. Lamjung Himal (6986m),Tukuche peak (6920m), Tilicho peak (7134m) among others. The trail takes along with two-mighty rivers namely Marsyangdi in the east and the Kaligandaki in the west, and takes one over the (5416m)-high Thorung La Pass. The Kaligandaki is the deepest gorge in the world, flanked by the giant Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himalaya range.
Annapurna Circuit Trekking begins from Ngadi or Jagat, some six hours drive from Kathmandu and then the trail takes to Dharapani, Chame and making a circuit to Pisang or Manang (3540 m) peak, along the route visitors will have scenic views of Annapurna II (7937m), III (7555m), IV (7525m), and Gangapurna (7455m) and making excursion to the area, return back to Manang village, the trail heads up to ledar (4030m), Thorong Phedi via thorong Pass (5416m), reaches to Muktinath (3800 m) Kagbeni (3100m) and finally at Jomsom (2770m) and fly back to Pokhara and subsequently to Kathmandu.
We saw Incredible landscapes, crossed bridges and rivers on foot, climbed many stairs and had very good moments.
My guide (Raman) was very attentive and gentle, and explained yo me everything I was curious about.
Thank you very much for such a nice trip!
Maybe one day I'll repeat with you ;-)”
Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Bulbule (923m)
Day 2: Trek from Bulbule to Chamje (1,410m)
Day 3: Trek from Chanje (1,410m) to Bagarchhap (2,160m)
Day 4: Trek from Bagarchhap (2,160m) to Chame (2,710m)
Day 5: Trek from Chame (2,710m) to Pisang (3,240m)
Day 6: Trek from Pisang (3,240m) to Manang (3,540m)
Day 7: Acclimatization day at Manang
Day 8: Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka (4,120m)
Day 9: Trek from Yak Khadka to Thorung Phedi (4,560m)
Day 10: Trek to Thorongla-la (cross over 5,416m) to Muktinath
Day 11: Trek from Muktinath (3,802m) to Jomson (2,743m)
Day 12: Trek from Jomsom to Kalopani (2,535m)
Day 13: Trek from Kalopani to Tatopani(1,290m)
Day 14: Trek from Tatopani to Ghorepani (2,750m)
Day 15: Trek to Poonhill, down to Nayapul and Drive to Pokhara
Day 16: Drive Back to Kathmandu
- Local bus transportation from Kathmandu – Bulbule for trekking start
- 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek
- Private transportation from Nayapul, trekking ending point – Pokhara
- Tourist Bus Transport from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Tea house accommodation during the trek.
- Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and his food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance etc.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag (if needed)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- First aid medical kit
- Annapurna Conservation Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System
- Government taxes & office service charge
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
- Extra night accommodation and meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is there a “new” Annapurna circuit trail that avoids roads?
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?