- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Gobekli Tepe, probably the oldest temple complex in the world
- See the temple of Apollo in Claros and visit Laodicea
- Explore Istanbul, once the capital of Roman empire's eastern front
- Enjoy the unique landscape and volcanic rock formations of Cappadocia
Discover the major monuments and landmarks throughout the country that date from medieval and ancient ages to the Neolithic period. Visit the grand Topkapi Palace, first built by Mehmet the Conqueror in 1453 AD, in Istanbul and see First World War memorials in Gallipoli.
See a replica of the Trojan Horse in Troy and examine the cities that came into existence in this area, each one on top of the other. Come across a colossal Greek theatre in Ephesus and explore the unique volcanic rock formations of Cappadocia. Climb Mount Nemrut and visit Gobekli Tepe, a recently discovered site that is home to monumental stone structures that are said to have been erected by hunter-gatherers in the Neolithic period.
Fly back to Istanbul from Gaziantep on the second last day of the tour. We will drive you to the airport on the last day of the tour for your flight home.
Day 1: Istanbul arrival
Day 2: Istanbul city tour
Day 3: Istanbul – Gallipoli – Dardanelles – Canakkale
Day 4: Canakkale – Troy – Pergamon – Kusadasi
Day 5: Ephesus – Claros – Kusadasi
Day 6: Aphrodisias – Pamukkale
Day 7: Konya & Cappadocia
Day 8: Cappadocia tour
Day 9: Cappadocia tour continues
Day 10: Mount Nemrut – Adiyaman
Day 11: Gobeklitepe – Harran – Urfa
Day 12: Urfa – Gaziantep
Day 13: Gaziantep –Istanbul & free day in Istanbul
Day 14: Istanbul departure
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Pickup and drop off. Domestic flight as per the itinerary
- An English-speaking tour guide
- Meals as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Travel insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- International flight tickets
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Save US$ 87+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that the hike to Mount Nemrut usually takes between 20 to 40 and is uphill. Most people can do this hike. However, in case you are unable to, you can hire donkeys and mules. The optional hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia is safe for people of all ages and is nothing less than spectacular.