- duration 7 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See World War I memorials in Gallipoli
- Explore Hierapolis, see its necropolis as well as Pluto’s Gate
- Visit Cappadocia & explore early Christian underground cities. See churches carved in rock
- Learn more about the history of the mythical city of Troy from your tour guide
Encounter the remains of nine different cities built on top of one another in Troy. Travel to Ephesus and see the ruins of its colossal Greek theatre. Visit Aphrodisias, the city of art and beauty that is dedicated to the goddess Aphrodite and visit the Whirling Dervish Museum in Konya.
The final destination on the itinerary is Cappadocia, where you will get the chance to see a unique landscape that has been formed by volcanic rock formations eroded by the elements. Also get the chance to tour the amazing underground churches and cities carved into the rocks by early Christians.
From stunning natural landscapes to remarkable ancient ruins, this tour will bring you face to face with the best that Turkey has to offer. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Istanbul – Gallipoli – Dardanelles – Canakkale
Day 2: Troy – Pergamon – Kusadasi
Day 3: Ephesus – Claros – Kusadasi
Day 4: Aphrodisias & Pamukkale
Day 5: Konya & Cappadocia
Day 6: Cappadocia
Day 7: Cappadocia departure
- Accommodation as per itinerary (4-star hotel in Istanbul and 5-star hotels in other locations)
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Meals as per itinerary (6 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off. Transfers to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Gratuities (we advise a minimum tip of USD3 per person, per day for the driver and USD5 per person per day for your guide)
- Anything not mentioned on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Save +US$ 52 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationOptional: A hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia at reduced rates. This activity is safe for people of all ages and is nothing less than spectacular.