- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Istanbul, once the capital of Roman empire's eastern front
- See the unique landscape and volcanic rock formations of Cappadocia
- Learn more about the history of the mythical city of Troy from your tour guide
- Travel to Ephesus, the bestpreserved Roman city in Turkey
See some of the major landmarks of the Turkish capital city, including the famous Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace. Encounter the remains of nine different cities built on top of one another in Troy. Travel to Ephesus and see the ruins of its colossal Greek theatre. Visit Aphrodisias, the city of art and beauty that is dedicated to the goddess Aphrodite and visit the Whirling Dervish Museum in Konya.
Travelling along with you during this tour will be an experienced, English-speaking tour guide who will help you learn more about the history and significance of the monuments and ruins that you will see along the way. for more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Istanbul arrival
Day 2: Istanbul city tour
Day 3: Istanbul – Gallipoli – Dardanelles – Canakkale
Day 4: Troy – Pergamon – Kusadasi
Day 5: Ephesus – Claros – Kusadasi
Day 6: Aphrodisias & Pamukkale
Day 7: Konya & Cappadocia
Day 8: Cappadocia
Day 9: Cappadocia – Istanbul
Day 10: Istanbul
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Airport pickup and drop-off. Domestic flights as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Travel insurance
- All drinks. Meals other than those mentioned on the itinerary
- Gratuities (we recommend a minimum of USD3 per person per day for driver & USD5 per person per day for guide)
- Save +US$ 49 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.