878 Trips by Intrepid Travel380 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, Australia
- Trek the famous Kokoda Track with a local cooperative that ensures local villages and communities benefit directly
- Follow in the footsteps of the Australian and allied soldiers who battled to defend Port Moresby from advancing Japanese forces in 1942. Hear incredible tales of courage and personal sacrifice from the local historian who accompanies you on the trek
- Meet friendly locals and stay in remote villages
From US$ 3,990 11 days View Tour
|Apr 15||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 24||Only 8 seats left|
- Enjoy the relaxed beachside vibe of El Tunco
- Ride along the memorable Ruta de las Flores
- Stroll Suchitoto's charming cobbled streets
From US$ 1,345 US$ 1,076 10 days View Tour
|Nov 21||Only 9 seats left|
|Dec 19||Only 4 seats left|
- Discover why the Balkans are the next big thing in food – drink boza, rakija and wine, and taste pinjur, makalo, bieno cheese, ckembe corba and more in this adventurous foodie destination
- Learn how to make the regional specialty of pastries with local village women in Janche
- Meet a local beekeeper and get the buzz on honey in a bee master class
From US$ 2,330 10 days View Tour
|Jun 6||10+ seats left|
|Jul 11||Only 10 seats left|
- Gaze up at the ancient walls surrounding Khiva
- Discover the futuristic architecture of Ashgabat
- Learn about Tamerlane's dynasty
From US$ 2,175 15 days View Tour
|May 13||10+ seats left|
|Jun 10||10+ seats left|
- Begin in the adventurous, lively city of Manila, with contradictions and surprises around every corner
- Embark on a 3-day trek through rice fields, forests and villages, staying in local Ifugao communities along the way
- Be left breathless by the lush Banaue rice paddies, millennia old terraces that stretch like stepping-stones towards the sky
- Enjoy a thrilling bike ride down some of the best mountains trails in Andorra, including the historic Iron Route. Wild evergreen slopes and white peaks offer a spectacular backdrop
- Hold on tight for some exhilarating white-water rafting through the Pyrenees, under the supervision of highly experienced guides
- Explore the quaint town of Soldeu, based at an impressive elevation of 1,710 metres above sea level
From US$ 895 8 days View Tour
|May 20||10+ seats left|
|Jun 3||10+ seats left|
- Stay in one of Northern Tanzania's most historic buildings and explore the lush tropical surrounds of Marangu
- Taking the Marangu route to climb the mighty Mount Kilimanjaro allows you to stay in the comfort of huts
- Travelling with experienced guides and porters, you'll be in good hands, with one guide for every two passengers
From US$ 2,825 US$ 2,260 7 days View Tour
|Nov 18||Only 8 seats left|
|Dec 16||Only 6 seats left|
- Discover the creative energy of Belize City
- Uncover the secrets of the San Ignacio ruins
- Embark on a jungle adventure in San Ignacio
From US$ 995 8 days View Tour
|Dec 23||Only 6 seats left|
|Jan 13||Only 3 seats left|
- Visit some of the world's premier historic sites – the Pyramids, Sphinx and the Valley of the Kings – with expert local guides
- There are so many chances to interact with the locals and experience their culture. Lose yourself in Cairo's colourful Khan al-Khalili bazaar and dine with village folk of Aswan and Luxor
- Your felucca sailing trip not only lets you experience some excellent Nubian hospitality, but is perhaps the perfect way to see the Nile and its gorgeous surrounds
- Explore the stunning Serengeti and discover animals unlike any you have ever seen
- Partake in community activities in Mto wa Mbu with a guided stroll around the farming areas
- Embark on a safari across the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater in an open roof safari 4x4 for a chance to see a Black Rhino.
From US$ 2,440 US$ 2,196 13 days View Tour
|Nov 5||Only 2 seats left|
|Nov 26||Only 4 seats left|
- Contrast the chaos of Manila with the relaxed way of life in Palawan. This is a part of the world that's yet to be overloaded with tourists
- Enjoy a full day of island hopping and snorkelling off the coast of El Nido. Look to the bottom of these clear waters, and glide among the coral and tropical fish
- Experience a unique meeting with one of Palawan's great indigenous groups, the Batak tribe. Interact with the locals of the village and witness daily life as it is today
From US$ 1,745 US$ 1,396 9 days View Tour
|Dec 21||Only 9 seats left|
|Jan 11||Only 2 seats left|
- Red Square has long been at the heart of Russian history – visit the austere mausoleum of Lenin, the initiator of the 1917 Russian revolution, contrasting with the eye-bulging treasure collection in the Kremlin and Armoury Museum.
- Discover the secrets of Russia’s oldest kremlin in Novgorod and see the Millennium Monument, which tells the story of 1,000 years of Russian history.
- Share in traditional tastes with a visits to the homes of our local friends in Suzdal & St Petersburg for a hearty home cooked meal, piles of pancakes and endless cups of tea.
- Discover an Iran beyond the media portrayals of a repressive and dour regime – this is a country full of warm, lively and friendly people..
- Explore the rich history told in the ancient ruins that lie across the country.
- Experience the wondrous remains of the ancient capital of Persepolis – the scale and grandeur will leave you in no doubt that this was once the centre of the known world..
- This trip allows you to choose how you want to approach Machu Picchu. Hike the Inca Trail, Quarry Trail or relax and take the train
- You'll have plenty of free time to explore the greatest icon of ancient South America, Machu Picchu. Take a guided tour and then wander around it at your own pace
- Explore Cuzco, South America's oldest continuously inhabited city. The city has ancient foundations, an interesting blend of Inca and colonial influences, and endless things to do and see
From US$ 1,170 US$ 1,053 7 days View Tour
|Oct 31||Only 1 seat left|
|Nov 2||Only 1 seat left|
- Learn the ropes in one of the worlds best sailing destinations
- Switch off from technology for a week and let the conversation flow with your fellow travellers
- With a fishing licence in hand you'll be able to throw a line out and catch the night's dinner
- From scenic valley hikes to mountain biking and zip-lining, there's a great mix of activities for all ages and the whole family will be entertained
- The Noguera River is one of the top five rivers for white-water rafting in all of Europe, thanks to its many safe exit points and continuous stretches of steady foaming rapids
- Fabulous hosts make you feel at home, and knowledgeable and friendly guides help you get the most out of your adventure in this beautiful part of the world
From US$ 895 8 days View Tour
|May 27||Only 9 seats left|
|Jul 22||10+ seats left|
- Visit St.
- Enjoy a day sailing Kyrenia harbour and stopping along the way for a swim and lunch.
- Discover Europe's last divided Capital Lefkosia (Turkish) Nicosia (Greek) it is full of surprises with an eclectic mix of cultures and Architecture..
- Step back in time in the Soviet time capsule that is Minsk.
- Embark on a bike ride in Belovezhskaya Pushcha National Park in search of Europe's largest land mammal, the European bison.
- Stay at a traditional farmstay with a local family and enjoy home cooked meals in a cozy environment.
- Meet Maasai warriors and experience Kenya's tribal life at an overnight village visit in Loita Hills
- Venture into the incredible Masai Mara National Reserve for a full-day game drive
- Keep your eyes peeled for black and white rhinoceroses on an adventure through Lake Nakuru National Park
From US$ 1,185 US$ 1,067 8 days View Tour
|Nov 4||Only 6 seats left|
|Nov 18||Only 5 seats left|
- Explore the ruined cities of Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa,
- Wander throught the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relicin Kandy
- Lion Rock at Sigiriya is an amazing ruined fort and one of the highlights of this fine country
From US$ 2,345 US$ 1,876 15 days View Tour
|Nov 5||Only 1 seat left|
|Nov 17||Only 4 seats left|
- Contrast the sophisticated Argentinian capital of Buenos Aires with the Patagonian outpost of Ushuaia - two totally different locations
- South Georgia Island is incredibly rich in rare wildlife and history. See over 30 species of birds, including four penguin species, and visit the grave of the great explorer, Sir Ernest Shackleton
- Encounter whales, seals and penguins on regular Zodiac excursions along the plunging coastline of the Antarctic Peninsula
Become well acquainted with Antarctica's icy wilderness on this crossing of the Antarctic Circle that... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Buenos Aires/Buenos Aires
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 14,145 23 days View Tour
|Dec 18||10+ seats left|
|Feb 18||10+ seats left|
- The Galapagos Islands played a profound role in forming Charles Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection. Explore the islands on this in-depth adventure, coming face-to-face with some of the most extraordinary wildlife on earth
- Get your blood pumping as you scale a volcano on Isabela Island
- Get up close and personal with giant tortoises on Santa Cruz Island. These nearly extinct creatures are one of the greatest drawcards to the Galapagos
From US$ 1,045 US$ 784 7 days View Tour
|Nov 10||Only 10 seats left|
|Nov 17||Only 8 seats left|
- The flexibility of this trip allows you to do what you want, when you want, without the restrictions of an overly packed itinerary.
- Enjoy a full day to explore Washington DC.
- The cities of Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans are notorious for their rich music and nightlife scenes.
- Lima’s grand colonial facades, Spanish houses and endless culture make it one of the prettiest cities in Latin America.
- Seeing the enigmatic Nazca Lines is an incredible experience, whether they’re the work of ancient civilizations or something more supernatural.
- Whether you trek the classic Inca Trail, the Inca Quarry Trail or take the scenic train route, the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu are a majestic destination, no matter how you get there.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results