852 Trips by Intrepid Travel380 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, Australia
- Enjoy a thrilling bike ride down some of the best mountains trails in Andorra, including the historic Iron Route. Wild evergreen slopes and white peaks offer a spectacular backdrop
- Hold on tight for some exhilarating white-water rafting through the Pyrenees, under the supervision of highly experienced guides
- Explore the quaint town of Soldeu, based at an impressive elevation of 1,710 metres above sea level
- Discover the creative energy of Belize City
- Uncover the secrets of the San Ignacio ruins
- Embark on a jungle adventure in San Ignacio
- Spend a night at Barneo Ice Camp, one of the most remote scientific research stations on the planet
- Mingle with scientists, engineers and explorers, learning first-hand about the research activities being conducted at the camp
- Weather permitting, enjoy a fully-guided helicopter flight to the North Pole, landing on top of the world at 90° north. Very few people have set foot here before
- Discover why the Balkans are the next big thing in food – drink boza, rakija and wine, and taste pinjur, makalo, bieno cheese, ckembe corba and more in this adventurous foodie destination
- Learn how to make the regional specialty of pastries with local village women in Janche
- Meet a local beekeeper and get the buzz on honey in a bee master class
- Visit some of the world's premier historic sites – the Pyramids, Sphinx and the Valley of the Kings – with expert local guides
- There are so many chances to interact with the locals and experience their culture. Lose yourself in Cairo's colourful Khan al-Khalili bazaar and dine with village folk of Aswan and Luxor
- Your felucca sailing trip not only lets you experience some excellent Nubian hospitality, but is perhaps the perfect way to see the Nile and its gorgeous surrounds
- Stay in a cottage deep within the Ranomafana National Park – surrounded by lush rainforest and countless species of flora and fauna.
- See how many species of lemur you can spot in Isalo, Anadsibe and Ranomafana National Parks (there are 33 different types!).
- Learn how sapphires are mined from the experts: the people of Ilakaka – the world’s largest sapphire exporter!
- Contrast the chaos of Manila with the relaxed way of life in Palawan. This is a part of the world that's yet to be overloaded with tourists
- Enjoy a full day of island hopping and snorkelling off the coast of El Nido. Look to the bottom of these clear waters, and glide among the coral and tropical fish
- Experience a unique meeting with one of Palawan's great indigenous groups, the Batak tribe. Interact with the locals of the village and witness daily life as it is today
Highlights19% off Today
- With hiking, cycling and snorkelling, this trip is steeped in outdoor activities.
- Immerse yourself in Balinese culture – you'll eat street food with locals, meet songket weavers, witness a traditional Kecak dance performance and visit a Hindu-Buddhist island temple.
- Adventure to the summit of Mt Batur, where, on a clear morning, dazzling sunrise vistas stretch across the Lombok Strait, all the way over to the peaks of Mt Rinjani.
Highlights25% off Today
- This trip allows you to choose how you want to approach Machu Picchu. Hike the Inca Trail, Quarry Trail or relax and take the train
- You'll have plenty of free time to explore the greatest icon of ancient South America, Machu Picchu. Take a guided tour and then wander around it at your own pace
- Explore Cuzco, South America's oldest continuously inhabited city. The city has ancient foundations, an interesting blend of Inca and colonial influences, and endless things to do and see
Highlights10% off Today
- Explore the stunning Serengeti and discover animals unlike any you have ever seen
- Partake in community activities in Mto wa Mbu with a guided stroll around the farming areas
- Embark on a safari across the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater in an open roof safari 4x4 for a chance to see a Black Rhino.
- The aurora borealis is the best lightshow on Earth, and this trip is your ticket.
- There's a lot more to Iceland than ice and vikings.
- Discover Iceland's fascinating history on a guided tour of Reykjavik, which includes a visit to the massive Lutheran church of Hallgrimskirkja.
- Begin in the adventurous, lively city of Manila, with contradictions and surprises around every corner
- Embark on a 3-day trek through rice fields, forests and villages, staying in local Ifugao communities along the way
- Be left breathless by the lush Banaue rice paddies, millennia old terraces that stretch like stepping-stones towards the sky
Highlights10% off Today
- The Lake Nakuru National Park is filled with iconic vistas and animals – safari through it with a late afternoon game drive in our overland vehicle
- The chance to spot and get close to all of the Big Five in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Seek out the rare mountain gorilla on a trek through Rwanda's steamy forests and spend an unforgettable hour in their presence
Highlights10% off Today
- Stay in one of Northern Tanzania's most historic buildings and explore the lush tropical surrounds of Marangu
- Taking the Marangu route to climb the mighty Mount Kilimanjaro allows you to stay in the comfort of huts
- Travelling with experienced guides and porters, you'll be in good hands, with one guide for every two passengers
- Gaze up at the ancient walls surrounding Khiva
- Discover the futuristic architecture of Ashgabat
- Learn about Tamerlane's dynasty
- Learn the ropes in one of the worlds best sailing destinations
- Switch off from technology for a week and let the conversation flow with your fellow travellers
- With a fishing licence in hand you'll be able to throw a line out and catch the night's dinner
- The chance to get up close and personal with whale sharks in the Bay of Ghoubbet on a snorkelling adventure.
- Sleep overnight in a traditional Afar hut at Campement Touristique d’Asboley, perched on a hill with spectacular views.
- Watch sunrise from the shores of Lake Abbe, which featured in the original ‘Planet Of The Apes’ movie thanks to its famous chimneys, salt flats and hot springs..
- Visit St.
- Enjoy a day sailing Kyrenia harbour and stopping along the way for a swim and lunch.
- Discover Europe's last divided Capital Lefkosia (Turkish) Nicosia (Greek) it is full of surprises with an eclectic mix of cultures and Architecture..
- Step back in time in the Soviet time capsule that is Minsk.
- Embark on a bike ride in Belovezhskaya Pushcha National Park in search of Europe's largest land mammal, the European bison.
- Stay at a traditional farmstay with a local family and enjoy home cooked meals in a cozy environment.
Highlights10% off Today
- The Galapagos Islands played a profound role in forming Charles Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection. Explore the islands on this in-depth adventure, coming face-to-face with some of the most extraordinary wildlife on earth
- Get your blood pumping as you scale a volcano on Isabela Island
- Get up close and personal with giant tortoises on Santa Cruz Island. These nearly extinct creatures are one of the greatest drawcards to the Galapagos
- Explore the historic Elmina Castle
- Relax and unwind on Ghana's stunning Brenu Beach
- Visit Kumasi, capital of the Ashanti culture
- Stroll through lively markets in San Jose
- Explore the jungle in the Tortuguero National Park
- Chill out to the sounds of nature in Sarapiqui
Highlights15% off Today
- Shop for local wares and interact with townsfolk at the Mwigobero Market on the edge of Lake Victoria
- Explore the Serengeti National Park in depth, with two early-morning and two late-afternoon game drives through this spectacular wildlife arena
- Learn about the Great Rift Valley where the annual migration of some two million wildebeest plays out
Highlights20% off Today
- Learn about the unique habit of the marine iguana.
- Snorkel the incredible marine life-filled waters of Kicker Rock, also known as Leon Dormido, one of the best snorkelling spots in the Galapagos and an absolute highlight for many travellers.
- Many come to Isla Santa Cruz just for the giant tortoises.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results