- View a network of over 270 Waterfalls
- Enjoy a 8 km truck ride through the jungle and panoramic view
- Take a 6 km boat ride through the Canyon of the Iguassu River
From there, enjoy the view of the Devil's throat, in between Argentina and Brazil. Then comes the most exciting part: we will get as close as possible to the San Martin waterfall. You will be guided throughout the tour but will have lots of free time to take pictures, enjoy the nature and see the falls at your own pace. At the end of the tour we will all meet back up for transportation back to the hotel.
The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick up time will be sent to you once you confirm your reservation. Please bring a change of clothes or a swim suit as passengers can get wet on the boat ride. The walking tour is approximately 4 hours long. Individuals under 12 are not allowed on this tour.
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off from Puerto Iguassu Hotels
- Walking Tour inside the Iguazu Falls
- National Park Jungle Trick Ride Boat Ride
- Bilingual Guide
- Admissions to National Park (USD 32.00)
- Pregnant women
- Persons with pathologies and/or that have had sugery on their spinal column; osteoporosis, injury to the neck or back
- People with cardiac, pulmonary diseases (COPD), or who had suffered during the last months surgery or neurological disorder (cerebrovascular accident)
Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you wait for the guide in the lobby of the hotel indicated. Must be 12 years old to participate on the Boat Ride Under the Falls.