If you aren’t interested in Hue group city tours, don’t like waiting, but want to explore new sights of Hue, want to fine out the locals' life in Hue, then, travel with our Hue Lady Rider tour. Here you will not only visit Hue's best sightseeing spots but also have a chance to cook traditional Hue cuisine.
The following is the itinerary:
- 8:30 am: Hue Lady Rider picks you up at your hotel/ stay. Gathering at our office to get the details tour program and some specific note.
- 9:00 am: Enjoy drink at sidewalk coffee shop ( “Coc” coffee/ “toad” coffee, see Hue street, learn the sidewalk culture of Vietnam).
- 9:40 am: Continue to visit and learn the history of Dong Ba market, the biggest and oldest commercial center. Here, we will buy material for cooking class, souvenir items, and Hue specialties.
- 10:30 am: Leaving Dong Ba market, we continue visit Nam Giao Esplande, Tu Hieu Pagoda, Vong Canh Hill, Tiger Area.
- 12:30 pm: Visiting and learning Thuy Bieu village – a famous ancient village which is located at upstream Perfume River, finding out the locals life and trying to be a gardener.
- 1:30 pm: Cooking class and have lunch in local people’s house.
- 3:00 pm: Leaving Thuy Bieu village, come back the city centre, where finally the Hue Lady Rider drops you off at your hotel/ stay.
This is a pleasant day with sightseeing of great spots in Hue plus a local cooking class!