- Emperor Minh Mang; Emperor Khai Dinh; Emperor Tu Duc’s mausoleum
- Vong Canh Hill; Nguyen Dynasty; Thien Mu Pagoda
- Boat trip on Perfume River
At this tour we will pick you up at your hotel around 8.00 am then take a full day to discover the Royal Hue. You will start by visiting Emperor Minh Mang's; Emperor Khai Dinh's, and Emperor Tu Duc's mausoleums at the Vong canh Hill. We will stop on the way to see how Vietnamese people make conical hats and incense sticks.
After the visit, we will take lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, we'll visit the imperial capital during the Nguyen Dynasty and, the seven storey Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Finally, we will return by boat on the gentle perfume river.
This is an excellent day tour if you are looking to explore Hue.
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Boat trip
- Personal expenses
- Children from 12-year-old are considered adults for admission
- Children from 2-11 pay 75% adulr price, under 2 free.
- Special discount for private tour provided upon request