- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Japanese Bridge
- Chinese Assembly Halls
- Thu Bon river
Later we can stop at shrines or stroll into the market located by Thu Bon river, where you may find the same feelings of the artists, who see the rooftops of Hoian a magical old world of Oriental feel and source of inspiration.
This is also a wonderful town to shop for lanterns, soft silk, raw silk, or get your clothes tailored within a day. Late afternoon is for a tour cycling with our guide 4km from the center of the ancient town to Cua Dai, the “Big Beach”, to relax and enjoy the sunset or swimming.
We'll come back to the hotel later afternoon after this refreshing sightseeing tour.
- English-speaking guide
- Admission fee
- Bicycle rental
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationChildren from 12yearold are considered adults for admission. Special discount for private tour provided upon request