- Start your day the local way with a couple of Vietnamese classics for breakfast
- Discover diverse corners of the city and navigate narrow streets off the tourist trails
- Sample another Sai Gon specialty at lunch time
- Explore historic buildings and stop-off at a lacquer ware craft center
Next stop is lunch at a local restaurant for another Vietnamese specialty, Broken Rice Sai Gon-style.
After lunch, we will once again head-off by motorbike to absorb more city sights and sounds of Sai Gon; including exploring historic buildings and a stop at a craft center to watch people making lacquerware. Next up we’ll experience some of the newest modern architecture in Sai Gon by riding under the river through Thu Thiem underwater tunnel. End the tour on a high note with a sundowner, on the rooftop of the hight building in Sai Gon; enjoy shooting pictures of the perfect panoramic view of the cityscape before being dropped off at your hotel. We devise an itinerary together based on the best photographic opportunities.
What to bring:
Camera gear – bring it all or if unsure ask when booking
A convenient way to carry your gear
Hat, sunglasses …
We suggest closed shoes whilst on the bikes.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Lunch, motorbike & driver, helmet
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.