- Get whisked away from your hotel to a photo studio to be sophistically styled
- Head to the city centre for the photo shoot with you as the star
- Peruse famous landmarks as you pose in front of them
Ao Dai is Viet Nam’s traditional dress and has became the official uniform for many of the women working in hotels, resorts, restaurants, offices and even high school campuses all over the country.
The tour starts with a short transfer from your hotel to a photo studio where you will be dressed and have your make up done (*). After the preparations, we will head to the city centre for the photo shoot with you as the star.
The photo shoot will take place in some of HCMC’s most renowned sites such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, The Opera House and the Ben Thanh Market(**). This tour will definitely catch the attention of the other passerby and the other tourists around the city. What better way to learn and experience the Vietnamese culture and history than by visiting the sights in traditional dress?
(*): Booking must be made 1 day in advance for the Ao Dai measurement.
(**): Tour includes transfer within city center only
Want to get your own Ao Dai?
- 1 set including Ao Dai and trousers
- 1 day delivery to your hotel
- USD 62 net (classic material)
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Ao Dai sets for photo
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.