- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy city tours in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi
- Cruise through the Mekong Delta
- Explore the famous Cu Chi Tunnels
- Relax on a Halong Bay cruise
Attractions in Vietnam are plentiful, ranging from stunning natural landscapes, untouched islets and quaint villages to war museums, colonial structures, and ancient citadels. The marvellous Hue Monuments and the My Son Sanctuary will awaken your spiritual side. The Cu Chi tunnels, located outside Ho Chi Minh City, represent the sheer grit and ‘can-do’ attitude of the Vietnamese while a visit to the War Remnants Museum brings home the horrible reality of war.
This is an adventure full of beauty and contrast that paints Vietnam as a country of incredible food, lively locals, stunning scenery and cosmopolitan cities.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City arrival
Day 2: Mekong Delta cruise
Day 3: Cu Chi Tunnels Tour - Train to Hoi An
Day 4: Danang - Hoi An
Day 5: My Son Hollyland Tour
Day 6: Hoi An - Danang - Hanoi
Day 7: Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise
Day 8: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Day 9: Hanoi City Tour
Day 10: Hanoi Departure
- Air Ticket (Danang - Hanoi)
- Accommodation: 7 nights at 3 star Hotel, 1 night on train, 1 night on cruise in Ha Long Bay
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 1 dinner
- Train ticket Saigon – Da Nang, soft sleeper, air-con, 4 berth/cabin
- English speaking Guide
- Private Airport & Train Transfers
- Meals not mentioned (lunch and dinner during freetime)
- Round trip International airfare to VietNam
- Personal costs: telephone fee, laundry, tip for tour guide
- Single supplement compulsory for solo travelers. The amount is approximately USD 399 per person during low season but is slightly higher during the peak season
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.