- Ho Chi Minh Complex
- Temple of Literature
- Museum of History
- Ngoc Son Temple
You can choose either morning or afternoon tour:
Recommended sites are inclusive of Ho Chi Minh Complex, his house-on-stilts, the One-Pillar pagoda and Temple of Literature. A ‘Green Car’ tour around the Old Quarter to experience the exciting daily life can be arranged if time available. Please notify us hereof after booking.
Museum of History is a good start before reaching Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, The Huc Bridge and Quan Thanh Temple. A ‘Green Car’ tour around the West Lake with stops at many shrines or splendid viewpoints can be arranged if time available.
We are looking forward to providing you with a great little sightseeing experience.
- English-speaking guide, hotel pick up & drop off
- Land transfer by A/C vehicles
- Admission fee, green car
- 2 options: Beef noodles(for both morning & afternoon tour) or water puppet show (only for afternoon tour)
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Most of Museums closed on Monday.
- In case your visit coincides with these days, alternatives will be suggested.
- Children from 12-year-old are considered adults for admission and accommodation.
- Children from 2-11 years old pay 75% of adult price, under 2 free.