- duration 3 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
With a Maximum group size of 4 students you will dive in pristine clear water with onlookers such as Turtles, Reef Sharks, various Rays, and an abundance of fish of many varieties. The environment of the Gilis is the perfect one for taking your first steps into the Underwater World!
Day 1: Introduction & Poolsession
Day 2: 2 Dives
Day 3: 2 Dives & final Exam
- Theory: Books, videos, paperwork
- Praxis: Guide, gear, boatsride, poolsession
- Open Water Certification
- Save +US$ 12 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWe will contact you per email a medical statement (required by the Dive organisations), just to make sure that there will be no problems once you are here. Cancellation Policy If you wish to cancel that booking please see the following cancellation charges: 1 month prior to reservation date, full refund (less bank charges) Between 4 and 2 weeks prior to reservation date, 75% refund (less bank charges) Between 2 weeks and 48 hours prior to reservation date, 50% refund (less bank charges) Cancellations 48 hours prior to reservation date, no refund