- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 3
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Salar de Uyuni, the world's largest salt flat
- Learn more about the daily life of the people in Tuni
- Visit of Bolivia's historic colonial towns of Potosi and Sucre
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of La Paz
Start your Bolivian adventure with a sightseeing tour of La Paz, the Bolivian capital city that is known for its colourful markets and breathtaking viewpoints. Next, head for Lake Titicaca, shared by Peru and Bolivia and regarded as the world’s highest navigable body of water. Also see the surreal salt flats of Uyuni and travel through the picturesque South Lipez region, known for its colourful landscapes and lagoons, rock formations and volcanoes.
This tour comes to an end with a visit to the cities of Potosi and Sucre, reminders of Bolivia's colonial past. We will drive you to the airport in La Paz after the tour is over.
Day 1: La Paz arrival
Day 2: La Paz city sightseeing tour
Day 3: La Paz – Copacabana – Yumani
Day 4: Yumani – Copacabana – Chunavi
Day 5: Chunavi – Tuni – La Paz
Day 6: La Paz – Oruro – Uyuni
Day 7: Uyuni – Villamar
Day 8: Villamar – Siloli Desert
Day 9: Siloli Desert – San Juan
Day 10: San Juan – Uyuni
Day 11: Uyuni – Potosi
Day 12: Potosi – Sucre
Day 13: Sucre
Day 14: Sucre – La Paz
Day 15: La Paz departure
- Meals: 10 breakfast, 7 lunch and 5 dinner
- Pickup and drop-off transfer. All transport as per the itinerary, including domestic flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the monuments and museums as per the itinereary
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Bolivia visa
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Save US$ 77+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.