- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Stunningly beautiful Isle of Skye
- Rugged landscape of Glencoe
- Mysterious Loch Ness
- View Glenfinnan Viaduct, popular to all Harry Potter movie fans
The Skye High is a wee gem. An ideal tour for travellers short on time who want to get the most out of their trip to Scotland. All the best stuff is packed in: Nessie hunting, ruined castles, stunning lochs, dramatic mountains and the chance to sample the ‘Water of Life’ in a Highland distillery.
Day 1 : Edinburgh To Loch Ness
Day 2 : Isle Of Skye
Day 3 : Loch Ness To Edinburgh
- 2 nights hostel multi share accommodation
- All transport
- Your legendary local HAGGiS Guide
- Highland whisky distillery visit
- Any international flights to/from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Skye High tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 16 today.
- Save US$ 11+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Skye High tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 100 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 20 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Skye High tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Skye High tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.