- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 17+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Isle of Skye
- Armadale Castle & Gardens
- Jacobite Steam Train (Hogwarts Express)
- Loch Ness Boat Cruise
Take a spectacular journey through the Highlands and magical Isle of Skye. Venture through a range of classic Highland scenery; experience many local gems and be inspired by myths and legends. We've got mighty Glencoe, the option to ride the 'Hogwarts Express' Jacobite Steam Train, whisky tasting and ruined castles galore. From start to finish, every part of this trip reveals a little more of Scotland's quintessential charm.
Day 1: Edinburgh to Oban
Day 2: Oban to Isle of Skye
Day 3: Isle of Skye to Inverness
Day 4: Inverness
Day 5: Inverness to Edinburgh
- 3* B&B accommodation
- Ferry crossing ‘over the sea’ to the Isle of Skye
- Local Scottish Guide
- Foreign Language Audio Guides
- Whisky Distillery visit
- Culloden Battlefield
- Clava Cairns
- Souvenir map
- Any international flights to/from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Isle of Skye, Loch Ness & Inverness incl. accom. tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 27+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Isle of Skye, Loch Ness & Inverness incl. accom. tour. You can cancel the tour up to 49 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 48 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 48 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Isle of Skye, Loch Ness & Inverness incl. accom. tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Isle of Skye, Loch Ness & Inverness incl. accom. tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Information
All our trips depart from Highland Explorer Tours HQ which sits halfway along Edinburgh’s most famous street, the Royal Mile, right in the heart of the Old Town.