- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 17+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Armadale Castle & Gardens
- Ben Nevis
- Dunkeld Cathedral
- Eilean Donan Castle
Discover the Highlands and the magical Isle of Skye with its outstanding natural beauty, Viking history, and ancient myths and legends. This is a journey packed with many of Scotland’s most iconic sights and scenery, as well as the chance to travel one of the great train journeys of the world on the Jacobite Steam Train during summer months.
Day 1: Edinburgh to Portree
Day 2: Isle of Skye
Day 3: Portree to Edinburgh
- 2 Nights B&B Accommodation
- Ferry Crossing ‘Over the Sea’ from the Isle of Sky during summer months
- Local Scottish Guide
- Dunked Cathedral
- Souvenir Map
- Any international flights to/from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Isle Of Skye And The Highlands incl. accom. tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 11+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Isle Of Skye And The Highlands incl. accom. tour. You can cancel the tour up to 49 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 48 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 48 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Isle Of Skye And The Highlands incl. accom. tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Isle Of Skye And The Highlands incl. accom. tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Information
All our trips depart from Highland Explorer Tours HQ which sits halfway along Edinburgh’s most famous street, the Royal Mile, right in the heart of the Old Town.