- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Scottish Highlands with Loch Ness, Glencoe and loads more
- Discover the myths, legends and stunning scenery of the Isle of Skye
- Party till small hours at Edinburgh's Hogmanay Street Party
- Learn Scottish dances at the HAGGiS Ceilidh night
An awesome, action-packed New Year’s adventure of a lifetime. This festive package includes a legendary 3 day Skye High trip of Scotland, and 4 amazing days in Edinburgh for the Hogmanay celebrations. Explore the stunning landscapes and rugged coastline of the Isle of Skye, hunt for Nessie on the banks of Loch Ness and take in New Year in the hottest party in the world; Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Street Party! New Year will never be the same again!
Day 1 : Edinburgh To Isle Of Skye
Day 2 : Isle Of Skye To Loch Ness
Day 3 : Loch Ness To Edinburgh
Day 4 : Edinburgh
Day 5 : Edinburgh
Day 6 : Edinburgh
Day 7 : Edinburgh
- 6 nights’ hostel accommodation
- Legendary local HAGGiS Guide
- 3 day Skye High tour
- Hogmanay Street Party Ticket
- Watch the Torchlight Procession
- Our exclusive HAGGiS Ceilidh night
- Kiwi & Aussie New Yew celebrations
- HAGGiS walking tour of Edinburgh
- Any international flights to/from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlands & Hogmanay tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 42 today.
- Save US$ 28+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlands & Hogmanay tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 100 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 20 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlands & Hogmanay tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlands & Hogmanay tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.