- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Have a party of your lifetime at Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Street Party
- See the Shetland Vikings at the Torchlight Procession
- Dance your shoes off at our exclusive HAGGiS Ceilidh night
- Explore stunning Highlands for a day
Only Scotland has Hogmanay and Edinburgh is THE place to be to bring in the New Year. Get ready for the best Street Party with the coolest selection of music, Scottish Ceilidh and eye-popping fireworks displays. As if that wasn't enough, you can start your year with other loonies by plunging into the sea on New Year's Day. Our legendary Guides are local to the city so they will show you all that Edinburgh and Hogmanay have to offer. Plus, with a day trip to the stunning Highlands, you can be sure to make the most of your time, your way! Great city, great Guides and a great time – guaranteed.
Day 1 : Edinburgh
Day 2 : Edinburgh
Day 3 : Edinburgh
Day 4 : Edinburgh
Day 5 : Edinburgh
- City centre accommodation
- All transport
- Transfer to watch the Queensferry Loony Dook
- Legendary local HAGGiS Guide
- Hogmanay Street Party Ticket
- Day trip to the Highlands
- Our exclusive HAGGiS Ceilidh night
- Kiwi & Aussie New Yew Party
- Any international flights to/from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Edinburgh Hogmanay tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 35 today.
- Save US$ 23+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Edinburgh Hogmanay tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 100 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 20 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Edinburgh Hogmanay tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Edinburgh Hogmanay tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.