- Visit the viewing platform of Burj Khalifa.
- Discover the most interesting sights in Dubai such as the modern marina and Palm Islands.
- Admire the fantastic panoramic views from the tallest building in the world.
- Discover the city of contrasts from old Arabic traditions to a young, modern city
See the fascinating Palm Islands, the modern Dubai Marina, the old town with the famous gold and spice markets, and much more. At the end of the tour you’ll visit the observation platform of the world’s tallest building. Here, at the Burj Khalifa, you can admire the fantastic views of the city and the surrounding area.
If you choose an afternoon tour, you can also admire the world’s largest water fountain display at the foot of the Burj Khalifa. Tickets are of course already included in the price.
Since this is a private tour, the route can be customized to suit your interests. The tour ends in the Dubai Mall, at the "At the Top" desk where you will find the entrance to the Burj Khalifa. Guests from Abu Dhabi or Ras al Khaimah will be dropped back off at their hotel after the tour and their visit to the Burj Khalifa.
- Burj Khalifa Tickets
- Private tour guide
- Private and exclusive hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees to the Dubai Fountain - afternoon tours only
- Soft drinks
- Burj Al Arab Entrance
The tour operator will try to arrange for you to visit the Burj Khalifa at an ideal moment. However, since this will depend on the starting time of the tour no exact time can be given in advance.