- Discover the desert landscape outside of Dubai
- Ride a camel across the sand dunes
- Feast on a barbecue dinner at a desert camp
- Watch the colors of the desert change at sunset
Following a hotel pick-up from any hotel in Dubai, you will drive across the sand dunes en route to a camel farm. Then, continue your drive to watch a beautiful sunset before reaching a nomadic camp.
Upon arrival, you will have the chance to ride the “ships of the desert” to see the landscape from a different perspective on the back of a camel. Get an adrenaline fix during a sand boarding ride down the dunes, or, if you feel more like relaxing, get a henna design on your hands or feet.
Having worked up an appetite, sit down to a delicious barbecue dinner, and try a traditional Arabic water pipe. Before your return transfer to Dubai, be mesmerized by an authentic belly dance show as a lithe dancer performs around the campfire by starlight.
- Pick-up by 4WD vehicle from any hotel in Dubai
- Barbecue buffet dinner (vegetarian food available on request)
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea, and water
- Arabic coffee (gahwa) and fresh dates
- Activities, such as dune diving, camel ride, henna painting, and traditional costumes
- Belly dance show
- Alcoholic drinks
• Drivers are professional, licensed, and trained in first aid. Every passenger is provided with seat belts and full insurance on board the vehicle