- Desert safaris
- Dune Bashing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 150
- Enjoy an exciting drive into the desert by 4WD
- Dress up in traditional Arabic costumes
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner
- Assist to a traditional entertainment & Belly dancer show
Take a breathtaking ride over the sand dunes to a desert camp, where you’ll enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner, a traditional dance show, a camel ride, and more.
You’ll be picked up at your hotel in Dubai and head out for an exciting drive over Dubai's golden sand dunes by 4WD Land Cruiser. Enjoy the thrill as you ride over the dunes on this 5-hour excursion.
Admire the Arabian sunset and then try a camel ride at dusk near a Bedouin camp in the middle of desert.
A traditional Arabic welcome awaits you, with coffee, tea, and delicious dates. Persian rugs and traditional accessories create a typical Bedouin camp atmosphere.
Dress-up in traditional Arabic costumes and try a henna tattoo. Your authentic experience will be further enhanced as you enjoy a tanoura dance performance under the stars. As the tempo of the music increases, a belly dancer adds to the entertainment.
A delicious barbecue dinner will be prepared for you on open fires. You’ll have your choice of a variety of beverages to accompany your meal, and have a chance to try a famous Arabic shisha water pipe.
- Transfer & Safari ride by 4WD
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off included
- Desert Dune bashing
- Camel riding
- Henna Tatoo
- Arabic coffee & Local dates
- Arabic shisha water pipe/ hubbly bubbly
- Photo breaks & chance to assist to Sun set in the desert
- BBQ Dinner (Veg & Non Veg)
- Unlimited soft drinks & Mineral water
- Tips & Gratuities
- Hard drinks
- Falcon photography
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationBe sure to wear comfortable clothing. Children are welcome to join the tour. Bookings can be accepted automatically depend on availability. Ramadan restrictions are applicable: limited entertainment and no alcoholic beverages. The program is subject to change due to climatic conditions, government regulations, public holidays, etc., which may prevent certain activities from taking place.