- Cruise on Dubai Creek onboard a traditional dhow boat
- Savor a delicious buffet dinner with international dishes
- Enjoy the fantastic views of modern skyscrapers, historical museums, and old palaces
- Admire the contrasts of modern architecture and classic old buildings
You will be welcomed onboard with a drink before experiecing a fantastic evening with views of Dubai’s former trading center. You will pass by historical buildings and old palaces located on the waterfront. Admire the gold and spice markets, Sheikh Saeed's house, and the heritage village at the entrance of the estuary.
During the cruise you can enjoy a traditional buffet dinner with international dishes. You can also have your hand decorated with traditional henna painting.
- Pick-up and drop off at all hotels in Dubai
- Dhow boat cruise
- Alcoholic drinks
- Henna painting (approximately EUR 10 per person)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationExperience an enchanting 2.5-hour cruise with dinner onboard a traditional dhow boat. Climb aboard the traditional wooden boat and admire the views of Dubai's former trading center. Enjoy a delicious buffet dinner and have your hands decorated with henna.