- 2 Hours Cruising in Diera Creek and Bur Dubai Area.
- Entertainment Show / Tanura Show
- Welcome Drinks, Water, Tea and Coffe
- International Buffet Dinner
The dhow is a traditional Bedouin boat that was used for trade and transportation. Today, these dhows have been converted into restaurants that have a lower (air-conditioned) and upper (open-air) decks. You are offered a welcome drink on arrival and are also served delicious barbecued dishes once the dhow sets on sail.
While you enjoy your drink and starters, you can take a look at the prestigious buildings and structures of Dubai, glittering in the night lights. You can also enjoy a delicious buffet spread with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Dhow cruises also have entertainment activities which include live music performances, Tanura dancing, etc.
Surely, this unique way of sightseeing is interesting.
- Pick up and drop back to your home or hotel in Dubai
- Cruising on the Dubai Creek for 2 hours
- Welcome drinks, coffee, tea and water
- Washroom facilities are separate for both men and women
- International buffet dinner with BBQ items
- Tanura dance and other entertainment activities
- Open air upper deck and fully air conditioned lower deck
- Smoking allowed only on the upper deck
- Desert Safari
- City Sightseeing
- Alcoholic Drinks
*Cancellation fee is applicable for tours cancelled or amended within 10 Days of prior to the scheduled tour date.