- Go to the stunning Sheikh Zayed Mosque and learn the customs of Islam
- Enjoy up to 4 hours at Ferrari World, and see race and road cars from Ferrari's history
- Learn the story of Abu Dhabi's wealth, both modern and ancient
- Admire the opulent Emirates Palace
Upon arrival, a local guide will inform you about the religion and traditions of the city, explaining why women wear black and men dress in white. Learn about everyday life, such as the price of fuel, where to buy a stamp, and much more.
See the city’s spectacular Corniche, as well as the historic fishing harbor and Heritage Village. Hear stories of Emirati wealth, both ancient and modern. Visit some of the landmark monuments, including the opulent Emirates Palace, and magnicifent Sheik Zayed Mosque.
Then, you will be assisted with entrance to the Ferrari World theme park, where you will have up to 4 hours free to learn about the famous Italian marque at the world's largest indoor theme park.
- Round-trip transfers from Dubai hotels to Abu Dhabi
- All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
- General entrance tickets to Ferrari World
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Professional local guide for the tour, with assistance for general coordination and entrance to Ferrari World
- Parking fees
- Food and drinks
- Tips for the guide and driver (optional)
• There is a dress code for the Sheikh Zayed Mosque: modest, conservative, loose fitting clothing; long sleeves, long skirts and trousers. No transparent clothing. No shorts for men or women. Women's skirts must be ankle length. No tight clothing, swimwear or beachwear. A headscarf for ladies is essential. Intimate behaviour (holding hands or kissing) is not acceptable in a Muslim place of worship. Please respect the mosque as a place of prayer. Entry will be denied to those dressed inappropriately or acting immodestly
• For safety, and as a respect to worshippers, please stay within permitted areas inside the mosque, and not roam around freely. Smoking and food are not allowed in the mosque complex
• Please note that the pick-up time from Ferrari World is 17:00. Your driver will be waiting at the main entrance