- Floating market boat trip, Fruit garden, Family factories
We will pick you up at your hotel to depart to My Tho. Upon arrival, we will take a boat ride along the river, viewing stilt houses and fruit plantations along the banks. In My Tho we will be visiting fishing villages or floating fish farms.
We will then Proceed to the Tortoise Island and have lunch in an orchard. Hereafter, we will take a boat ride through Tan Thach canal to Ben Tre, cruising under the shadow of water coconut trees and stop for visiting some families to get closer to their rural lifestyle and explore their family business.
Finally, after walking through fruit gardens and villages, we will come back to the boat and return to Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City by Car.
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- Admission fee
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Duration: 10 hours, depart at 07.30am; exact pick-up time to be advised upon reconfirmation.
- Departure: Daily from your hotel in Saigon city
- Return point: Returning to the departure point