Looking for available travel experts
- The best mountain view trek in Darjeeling with stunning sunrise and sunset views.
- Trek through the diverse vegetation of the Himalayas.
- Well serviced route with food and lodging easily available throughout the trek.
- Explore a local culture and visit a Buddhist monastery..
- Stunning views of the Himalayas - Kanchanjunga including Mount Everest (on a clear day)..
- Hike between India and Nepal..
- Great views of Everest, Kanchanjunga, Makalu and Lhotse during trek.
- The stretch from Sandakphu to Phalut is a perfect potboiler..
- Trek through Wildlife Sanctuary bordering Nepal and India.
- Once-in-a-lifetime view of Everest, Kanchenjunga, and Makalu at Tiger Hill (2590 meters).
- Visit the majestic Rumtek Monastery – the largest monastery in Sikkim.
- Taste the world-famous Darjeeling tea.
- Mesmerizing view from Sandakphu of Mount Everest (8848 meters), Kanchenjunga (8586 meters).
- Momo making lesson with a local family in Timburey.
- Seeing some of the countless species that inhabit Singalila National Park.
Highlights5% off Today
- Discover diverse Himalayan cultures in Darjeeling, Sikkim, Bhutan & Nepal.
- Experience the atmosphere of the hill stations, Darjeeling and Kalimpong.
- Explore Rumtek Monastery in Sikkim and ancient dzongs in Bhutan.
SavingUS$ 203From US$ 3,852 13 days View Tour
|Apr 8||10+ seats left|
|Oct 14||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to India
Travelling to India? Chat with a local travel specialist in India who can help organize your trip.