- Walking to the Old quarter
- Experience live landscape and people
- Taste of local street food such as Vietnamese Sanwiches
- Chance to get a jacket at a family's tailor
Exploring Hoi An on foot is one of the best ways to take in the city’s charm. While exploring the small yet beautiful town, tourists and frequent visitors alike find that it is a place of quiet and peace. The unique atmosphere here combines elements of Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese culture. Some of the most remarkable views of the city are from the ancient houses. From here, visitors can catch a glimpse of a long gone past and more subdued and simple time.
- Admission tickets
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Street food
- Hotel pick up and see off
- Pedi cap
- Personal expense
- Meals and drinks
- Candle lights
Walking is medium.
No refund if cancelled only one week prior to tour date.
Boat trip is optional.
Cooking class at night is recommended.