In 2005, Cuban Adventures set out with the objective of providing quality small group tour services in Cuba using local Cuban tour guides. We decided to focus on what makes Cuba special, and interesting to the visitor, which (in our opinion) is Cuba's unique society and culture. Using the system of casas particulares (small family run guesthouses) was a perfect fit for this objective. Also essential to the formula was using local Cuban tour guides who would be able to provide the specialist knowledge to our travelers about Cuba, its culture, history, and society.
Running our Cuba tours in a socially and environmentally responsible way is paramount to us. Knowing that we have a positive impact on the people and the environment in Cuba is not just a business policy but something that we deeply care about. We work hard to ensure all of our staff and service providers in Cuba also buy into this objective and adopt our responsible travel policy.
The heart of our operation is small group tours of Cuba. We dedicate ourselves exclusively to Cuba, which means we truly specialize in this unique country. We also provide other travel services in Cuba to complement our tours to make sure our travelers are fully catered to in Cuba if they require it.
Why book with Us
- Expertise: We focus solely on travel within Cuba which by definition makes us a true specialist! Because Cuba is a unique country and a place where business tends to be done quite differently, we are contracted by a number of well-known worldwide tour companies (large and small) to operate their tours for them on the ground here in Cuba.
- Personalized service: We are a small organization with, including our tour guides, less than 50 employees, so we have a more personalized and intimate relationship with our travelers. This small size also makes us quicker to adapt to changes that are happening on the ground in Cuba.
- Small groups: The maximum capacity of our small group tours in Cuba is 16 travelers, with most tours being limited to only 12 or 14 travelers. A typical group size might be from 8 to 10 travelers, depending on the itinerary chosen. Small group sizes facilitate a low social and environmental impact on the areas visited and also make it easier for us to help you have a more authentic experience of the local culture. Our small groups travel to areas less visited, enlightening our passengers with a unique, local and more authentic experience. Small group tours of a maximum 16 passengers, enables the guide to adhere more closely to the needs of each individual.
- Local guides: Cuban Adventures employs only fully qualified local Cuban guides, who before they are able to work with us, are given specific training by us about our grass-roots, interactive, style of travel. All of our guides are at least bilingual, speaking as a minimum Spanish and English. All of our guides receive specific Responsible Tourism training and operate in accordance with the Leave No Trace philosophy, respecting the land and its people.
- Accommodations: We use guesthouse accommodation wherever we can on the tour. It is by far the best accommodation in Cuba when it comes to providing an authentic interactive experience, we carefully inspect all potential hotels and guesthouses in our tour locations. We have selected our accommodations for cleanliness, comfort, convenient location, safety, local atmosphere, and customer service.
- Sustainable Tourism Practices: In efforts to promote sustainable tourism, we design each of our itineraries to support local individuals and locally owned businesses. We are also a qualified member of the Responsible Travel organization.
Tours and Holidays by Cuban Adventures
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-free booking
- No booking or credit card fees