- Come face-to-face with sharks in a thrilling cage-diving experience
- Explore Hermanus and other small towns along the way
- Discover Stony Point, one of the largest free roaming penguin colonies
- Travel in a luxury sedan or minibus with private guide/driver
Be prepared for an early morning pick up, usually around 06:00am. We journey along a scenic road in the Western Cape in a luxury sedan or minivan as we head towards the town of Gansbaai, world-renowned for its shark diving facilities. Enjoy a light breakfast upon arrival at the diving base and get an introductory briefing with the diving crew. We then board the chartered boat for a thrilling cage-diving adventure. Experience the unique sensation of coming up close to sharks in the complete safety of a cage! There will be fresh towels and diving equipment provided on board the boat during the 3 to 4-hour experience, along with a dive certificate and DVD of the day upon your return to base.
Once we return to the base, we freshen up with a hot shower and clean towels. Then we set off to return to Cape Town. Along the way, we stop in the town of Hermanus, known for its high plant diversity and whale watching activities. Guests will have the option to either taste regional wines at 2 wineries of the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley, or look for whales from the shore during whale watching season. An alternate option would be to enjoy a 3-course food and wine pairing lunch at Creation wine estate.
Thereafter, we continue through the small coastal village of Betty’s Bay, where you can see one of the largest penguin colonies of Cape Town at Stony Point. You will be dropped off at your accommodation at the end of the tour.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Chilled bottle water onboard the vehicle
- Entrance fees to the Shark Cage Diving boat
- Shared boat with a small group of divers
- Transportation in sedan or minibus with driver
- Meals and drinks
- Wine tasting fees
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.