- Luxury bush accommodation on safari so close to nature that you can hear the lions roar
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape winelands, Cango Caves, pristine beaches and more
- 5 star accommodation, most meals and local flights included
- Personal guide, driver & luxury vehicle with WiFi at your disposal
From Cape Town, we will travel leisurely up the Garden Route. We will venture through beautiful landscapes, endless coastlines and many little towns with amazing character and cultural diversity. When the season is right (August–November), you will be able to do shark cage diving as well as whale watching in the beautiful towns of Gansbaai/Hermanus.
Your last few nights will be spent in luxury accommodation in one of South Africa’s biggest game reserves where the big 5 will be seen in their natural habitat. To ensure that you get the most out of your bush adventure, we include 2 game activities per night of stay. After you have enjoyed the best that the bush has to offer we will transfer you back to the airport for your flight back home.
Day 1: Cape Town private airport & dinner transfers
Day 2: Cape Town private city tour with Table Mountain
Day 3: Cape Peninsula Private Tour
Day 4: Cape Town private wine tour
Day 5: Shark cage diving tour
Day 6: Garden Route Private Tour - Mossel Bay
Day 7: Garden Route Private Tour - Oudtshoorn, George & Knysna
Day 8: Garden Route-Knysna-Plettenberg bay -Tsitsikamma Forest
Day 9: Garden Route- Port Elizabeth & Addo
Day 10: Kruger National Park Tour
Day 11: Kruger National Park Tour
Day 12: Kruger National Park Tour
Day 13: Kruger National Park Tour
Day 14: Johannesburg Private Transfers
Day 15: Johannesburg Airport Transfer
- Accommodation in 5 star establishments
- Domestic flights, daily guided tours and road transfers
- Full board basis at game lodge
- An inclusive lunch at handpicked restaurants in Cape Town & Garden Route
- Complimentary bottled water and wi-fi in the luxury vehicle
- Entrance fees to all activities as per itinerary
- Complimentary transfers for dinners
- Travel visas to South Africa (check with your local authority)
- Travel Insurance (Please visit link for more info - https://www.worldnomads.com/)
- International Flights
- Dinners in Cape Town and Garden Route
- Earn US$ 189+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe tour is suitable for persons 16 and older. Some activities are weather dependent, these will be advised. Malaria medication is required for the Kruger National Park.
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
- What is the best month to go to South Africa?
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
- How many days are enough for South Africa?
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.