- duration 15 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Luxury bush accommodation on safari so close to nature that you can hear the lions roar
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape winelands, Cango Caves, pristine beaches and more
- 5 star accommodation, most meals and local flights included
- Personal guide, driver & luxury vehicle with WiFi at your disposal
From Cape Town, we will travel leisurely up the Garden Route. We will venture through beautiful landscapes, endless coastlines and many little towns with amazing character and cultural diversity. When the season is right (August–November), you will be able to do shark cage diving as well as whale watching in the beautiful towns of Gansbaai/Hermanus.
Your last few nights will be spent in luxury accommodation in one of South Africa’s biggest game reserves where the big 5 will be seen in their natural habitat. To ensure that you get the most out of your bush adventure, we include 2 game activities per night of stay. After you have enjoyed the best that the bush has to offer we will transfer you back to the airport for your flight back home.
The game reserve itself was beautiful. Please do note that it's a private reserve, not a national park like Kruger. We were aware of this beforehand, but many reviews complain about this not being truly "wild" animals. Our travel itinerary didn't allow for the time to fly over to Kruger for a more extensive safari, so Aquila was the next best thing (and relatively close to Cape Town). The animals have generally all been rescued from the wild, and they have substantial area to roam, so the tour still felt more safari-like, not a zoo at all.
Before the game drive, a buffet breakfast was served, and lunch was also provided after the drive as well. The lodge also had rooms for overnight guests, though we only did a day trip.
The game drive lasted for about 3 hours, during which time we saw hippos, rhinos, elephants, springbok, giraffes, lions, hartebeest, and a wildebeest. It really was an incredible experience, and the photos and memories will be with us for a long time!”
Day 1: Cape Town private airport & dinner transfers
Day 2: Cape Town private city tour with Table Mountain
Day 3: Cape Peninsula Private Tour
Day 4: Cape Town private wine tour
Day 5: Shark cage diving tour
Day 6: Garden Route Private Tour - Mossel Bay
Day 7: Garden Route Private Tour - Oudtshoorn, George & Knysna
Day 8: Garden Route-Knysna-Plettenberg bay -Tsitsikamma Forest
Day 9: Garden Route- Port Elizabeth & Addo
Day 10: Kruger National Park Tour
Day 11: Kruger National Park Tour
Day 12: Kruger National Park Tour
Day 13: Kruger National Park Tour
Day 14: Johannesburg Private Transfers
Day 15: Johannesburg Airport Transfer
- Accommodation in 5 star establishments
- Domestic flights, daily guided tours and road transfers
- Full board basis at game lodge
- An inclusive lunch at handpicked restaurants in Cape Town & Garden Route
- Complimentary bottled water and wi-fi in the luxury vehicle
- Entrance fees to all activities as per itinerary
- Complimentary transfers for dinners
- Travel visas to South Africa (check with your local authority)
- Travel Insurance (Please visit link for more info - https://www.worldnomads.com/)
- International Flights
- Dinners in Cape Town and Garden Route
- Save +US$ 189 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.The tour is suitable for persons 16 and older. Some activities are weather dependent, these will be advised. Malaria medication is required for the Kruger National Park.