Looking for available travel experts
- Go market to table during an immersive cooking class with a local chef in Phnom Penh.
- Get an insight into Cambodian cuisine with a visit to famous pepper plantations outside of Kampot, and taste the best pepper in the world.
- A homestay in the village of Banteay Chhmar puts you right in the heart of rural life in Cambodia.
SaveUS$ 65From US$ 1,290 9 days View Tour
|May 9||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 6||Only 6 seats left|
- Learn more about Cambodian food from the locals.
- Visit ancient Khmer temples in Angkor Wat.
- Trek to the secret waterfall in Kulen Mountain, cook in a rural village.
- Visit the ruins of an ancient temple.
- Indulge in a 3-course meal in a tropical garden, served with Cambodian cocktail.
- Explore local villages and discover the Siem Reap countryside.
- Discover South East Asia’s most incredible archaeological site.
- Marvel at the iconic spectacle of Angkor Wat.
- Become Angelina Jolie as you explore the set of Tomb Raider.
- Delve into Cambodia’s turbulent history under the Khmer Rouge.
- Pay your respects to lost lives at the Choueng Ek Memorial.
- Experience authentic Cambodian culture on Mekong Island.
- Enjoy a sunset boat cruise.
- Discover French and Khmer architecture from the water.
- Explore local villages on a tuk-tuk.
- Immerse yourself in the Khmer way of life and culinary culture.
- Explore the best spots to sample local snacks and sweets.
- Experience the fun of riding to discover Siem Reap’s atmosphere at night.
- Give your taste buds a treat with the authentic flavours of Cambodian cuisine.
- Discover fascinating snacks such as fried tarantula and the stinky durian fruit.
- Leave the tourist trail behind and explore some local hidden treasures.
- Discover the sights and sounds of the city of Siem Reap.
- Travel in style as your tuk-tuk speeds through stunning rural landscapes.
- Visit floating villages on the largest freshwater lake in South East Asia.
- Get the lowdown on north, central and southern Vietnamese cooking with some of the country's leading experts.
- A street food tour of Hanoi takes you to the best spots in town to sample northern specialties like pho, bun cha and the golden-yellow xoi xeo (sticky rice with mung bean and fried onion).
- Get around the romantic riverside town of Hue in true local style – on the back of a motorcycle.
SaveUS$ 166From US$ 3,320 20 days View Tour
|Apr 28||Only 7 seats left|
|May 26||Only 6 seats left|
- Like a good blockbuster, this best-selling Siem Reap tour is entertaining, enthralling, and hard to pass up.
- For bookings of 5 or more travellers we are able to customise this tour for You by changing to your preferred starting time and provide special group pricing.
- Enjoy a 4-course Khmer dinner.
- Explore the beautiful green countryside of Chreav village.
- See and experience the local way of life.
Highlights5% off Today
- Hanoi - Wander through the bustling narrow streets of the Old Quarter lined with shop-houses.
- Halong Bay - Luxury junk boat cruise through one of the most breath-taking limestone landscapes in South East Asia.
- Hoi An - Charming ancient merchants' town on the banks of the Thu Bon River.
SavingUS$ 146From US$ 2,764 14 days View Tour
|Feb 27||Only 7 seats left|
|Apr 10||Only 9 seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results