- duration 19 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-50 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a 4WD safari trip on Fraser Island
- Explore the amazing Whitsunday Islands on a sailing adventure
- Dive into the tropical waters of the Great Barrier Reef
- Learn to surf in the iconic Byron Bay
Explore the amazing Blue Mountains and learn to surf in Byron Bay, one of the most stunning coastal destinations in the world. Go out on a 4WD safari trip on Fraser Island and visit some of its incredible lakes. Enjoy 2 nights of sailing in the Whitsundays.
Walk on the pristine sands of Whitehaven Beach and dive into the water in the Great Barrier Reef. With some of the most beautiful coastal destinations in the world on the itinerary and tons of included activities, this trip is sure to give you memories for a lifetime.
Day 1: Cairns arrival
Day 2: Great Barrier Reef cruise
Day 3: Cairns - Airlie Beach
Day 4: Whitsundays sailing adventure
Day 5: Whitsundays sailing adventure
Day 6: Return to Airlie Beach
Day 7: Airlie Beach - Rainbow Beach (overnight bus)
Day 8: Rainbow Beach
Day 9: Fraser Island 4WD camping tour
Day 10: Fraser Island 4WD camping tour
Day 11: Return to Rainbow Beach
Day 12: Optional activity & bus to Brisbane
Day 13: Brisbane - Byron Bay
Day 14: Byron Bay - Nimbin - Byron Bay
Day 15: Byron Bay surf lesson & overnight bus to Sydney
Day 16: Sydney arrival
Day 17: Blue Mountains tour
Day 18: Sydney - Melbourne (overnight bus)
Day 19: Melbourne arrival & end of your trip
- Hop-on, hop-off bus from Cairns to Melbourne (we will provide you with tickets. You will have to travel by yourself)
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All activities except those mentioned in the 'What's Excluded' section
- An experienced tour guide in every destination
- Skydive Fraser Island
- Whitsundays Scenic Flight
- Koala Cuddle, Currumbin
- Dolphin Kayak
- Great Ocean Road
- Phillip Island
- Excluded activities: Fraser Island 4WD driving insurance levy: AUD15. Dolphin experience: AUD5
- Meals except those as per the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Save +US$ 54 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.These packages are only suitable for those over age 18, and it is only possible to drive on Fraser Island if you are over 21 and have held a drivers license for 1 year. It is still possible to partake if you are not over 21, or if you have not held your license for 1 year, you are just not able to drive.