- duration 18 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take a trip to the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Enjoy Hiking & boating in Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Tour Torres del Paine National Park, see some rare Patagonian wildlife
- Discover the Lake District of Argentina & Chile
Discover Torres del Paine, Los Glaciares and Tierra del Fuego national parks. Walk through the serene forests and mountains of Patagonia and see its native plants and animals. Finish you Patagonian adventure in Ushuaia, also known as 'the City at the End of the World'. Explore the Beagle Channel.
Wander in the streets of Buenos Aires, the most vibrant and culturally rich city in Latin America. Learn about why the Argentine capital is called 'the Paris of the South'. Feel the vibes of tango and enjoy a hearty Argentine dinner. This 18-day, guided Patagonian adventure will bring you close to the region like never before.
We found Say Hueque through Online Google Search
We decided to work with you because of your friendly no pressure and easy to work with style. Your professionalism and wonderful customer service put us at ease as we traveled from one destination to another.
Our favourite Hotel was the Las Torres Hotel at Torres del Paine. We liked how close we were to the mountain and trails, the friendly staff, the delicious food at their restaurant and bar, the honeymoon tray of pastries they delivered to room.
It's hard to say what our favourite excursion was, because there were so many, but the ones that stood out were the Buenos Aires city tour and the glacier boat ride.
Of course we would like to mention Marcela Benegas. She made us feel at home and we loved our time with her and all the places she took us to, the tasty pastries we shared, and the many other suggested city destinations that we went to on our own time and loved.
The Say Hueque staff was wonderful to work with from start of the planning process until the day we flew back home. We love you guys and will definetly recommend you to everyone who plans to travel there.
If your company offered the same services to other destinations around the world, we would use you to plan all our vacations.”
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires city tour & tango show
Day 3: Buenos Aires - Bariloche
Day 4: Bariloche tour
Day 5: Bariloche
Day 6: From Argentina to Chile
Day 7: Puerto Varas
Day 8: Puerto Varas - Punta Arenas - Puerto Natales
Day 9: Torres Del Paine tour
Day 10: Torres Del Paine tour continues
Day 11: Torres Del Paine - El Calafate
Day 12: Perito Moreno Glacier tour
Day 13: El Calafate
Day 14: El Calafate - Ushuaia
Day 15: Trekking & Canoeing in Tierra del Fuego National Park
Day 16: Cruise along the Beagle Channel & fly to Buenos Aires
Day 17: Buenos Aires
Day 18: Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires tour
- Dinner & tango show
- Lake Bariloche tour with lunch
- Torres del Paine day tour
- Perito Moreno Glacier tour and cruise
- Free hiking maps of El Chalten & Torres del Paine
- Guided hike and canoe trip in Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Beagle Channel cruise
- All transfers mentioned, including airport pickups and drop offs
- Accommodation: 4 nights in Buenos Aires, 3 in Bariloche, 2 in Puerto Varas, 1 in Puerto Natales, 2 in Torres del Paine, 3 in El Calafate and 2 in Ushuaia
- Daily breakfasts and other meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Bilingual, local guides (English / Spanish)
- International or domestic flight and bus tickets
- National park entrance fees
- Bariloche eco fee: can only be payed in cash at your hotel. The fee ranges from USD 2 to USD 4 per guest per night depending upon the hotel category
- Travel / medical insurance
- Save +US$ 107 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.It is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque.