- duration 18 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take a trip to the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Enjoy Hiking & boating in Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Tour Torres del Paine National Park, see some rare Patagonian wildlife
- Discover the Lake District of Argentina & Chile
Discover Torres del Paine, Los Glaciares and Tierra del Fuego national parks. Walk through the serene forests and mountains of Patagonia and see its native plants and animals. Finish you Patagonian adventure in Ushuaia, also known as 'the City at the End of the World'. Explore the Beagle Channel.
Wander in the streets of Buenos Aires, the most vibrant and culturally rich city in Latin America. Learn about why the Argentine capital is called 'the Paris of the South'. Feel the vibes of tango and enjoy a hearty Argentine dinner. This 18-day, guided Patagonian adventure will bring you close to the region like never before.
1. I chose Say Hueque based on several things including great reviews, comprehensive custom tour offerings at good prices and personal service.
2. Agustin was very efficient and helpful in all aspects of the booking process. He created a perfect combination of tours in the selected destinations including all transfers. Payments were simple and easy via PayPal and it worked great that all three of us could pay individually. He was also very patient will all of my questions via email and wrote back promptly with advice and suggestions. He also communicated with me while we were in Argentina about concerns with a possible pilot’s strike by Aerolineas Argentina and helped resolve the changes that we needed to do both before and after the strike was resolved. Kudos to your emergency crew as well who were aware of everything that was going on with us and were right on top of things. I had to call them several times with issues related to the threatened strike and also a transfer at the end of our trip. Great job all round!
3. My favorite hotel was probably Dazzler Palermo though I would have liked a hotel that was a little closer to Recoleto or San Telmo areas as it turned out. Most of the other hotels had large rooms and friendly staff. Koi Aiken in El Calafate was also pretty far outside the center of town but we liked the hotel otherwise. The one place that we didn’t care for was De Los Andes in Ushuaia. The triple room we had was very small, barely room for three beds and we had to squeeze by one of the beds to get to the bathroom. The hotel seemed very old and needs some updating. The location was very nice though. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel.
5. We really liked all of our excursions in Ushuaia (Tierra del Fuego hike and canoe, Trek to Esmerelda Lagoon and Beagle Channel cruise) but also the Peninsula Valdes tour to Punta Norte from Puerto Madryn because of all the animals that we saw that day.
6. Our two favorite guides were: Tina for our walking tour in Buenos Aires. She took us to the southern part of the city to San Telmo and La Boca and was very easy to talk with and very informative.
Daniel in Ushuaia for our Tierra del Fuego hike and canoe and also the trek to Esmerelda Lagoon. He gave us two very good days of activity and is very knowledgeable about the area.
7. I think the only thing that we were disappointed in was the hotel in Ushuaia, otherwise we absolutely loved the entire trip! We all agreed that Say Hueque was great to work with and created a perfect trip for us! Thanks so much!”
We are well thank you and trust you are too.
We certainly enjoyed our trip to Argentina and Chile, and would not hesitate to recommend Say Hueque.
We choose Say Hueque due to its prompt feedback and attention to detail. Our favorite hotels were Gray Lago and Altos Ushuaia. Our favorite excursion was Tierra Del Fuego & Torres Del Paine. Scenery and expert guides. If I need to mention the best guides were Matheus @ Huellas der Sur & Joachim @ Canal fun.
I had only two comments I would like to say: Mirador Del Lago Hotel rooms and linen were looking old. Altos Ushuaia Hotel was substandard for our level of travel. All the rest was great!
Kind regards to you and Patricio.”
We found Say Hueque through Online Google Search
We decided to work with you because of your friendly no pressure and easy to work with style. Your professionalism and wonderful customer service put us at ease as we traveled from one destination to another.
Our favourite Hotel was the Las Torres Hotel at Torres del Paine. We liked how close we were to the mountain and trails, the friendly staff, the delicious food at their restaurant and bar, the honeymoon tray of pastries they delivered to room.
It's hard to say what our favourite excursion was, because there were so many, but the ones that stood out were the Buenos Aires city tour and the glacier boat ride.
Of course we would like to mention Marcela Benegas. She made us feel at home and we loved our time with her and all the places she took us to, the tasty pastries we shared, and the many other suggested city destinations that we went to on our own time and loved.
The Say Hueque staff was wonderful to work with from start of the planning process until the day we flew back home. We love you guys and will definetly recommend you to everyone who plans to travel there.
If your company offered the same services to other destinations around the world, we would use you to plan all our vacations.”
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires city tour & tango show
Day 3: Buenos Aires - Bariloche
Day 4: Bariloche tour
Day 5: Bariloche
Day 6: From Argentina to Chile
Day 7: Puerto Varas
Day 8: Puerto Varas - Punta Arenas - Puerto Natales
Day 9: Torres Del Paine tour
Day 10: Torres Del Paine tour continues
Day 11: Torres Del Paine - El Calafate
Day 12: Perito Moreno Glacier tour
Day 13: El Calafate
Day 14: El Calafate - Ushuaia
Day 15: Trekking & Canoeing in Tierra del Fuego National Park
Day 16: Cruise along the Beagle Channel & fly to Buenos Aires
Day 17: Buenos Aires
Day 18: Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires tour
- Dinner & tango show
- Lake Bariloche tour with lunch
- Torres del Paine day tour
- Perito Moreno Glacier tour and cruise
- Free hiking maps of El Chalten & Torres del Paine
- Guided hike and canoe trip in Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Beagle Channel cruise
- All transfers mentioned, including airport pickups and drop offs
- Accommodation: 4 nights in Buenos Aires, 3 in Bariloche, 2 in Puerto Varas, 1 in Puerto Natales, 2 in Torres del Paine, 3 in El Calafate and 2 in Ushuaia
- Daily breakfasts and other meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Bilingual, local guides (English / Spanish)
- International or domestic flight and bus tickets
- National park entrance fees
- Bariloche eco fee: can only be payed in cash at your hotel. The fee ranges from USD 2 to USD 4 per guest per night depending upon the hotel category
- Travel / medical insurance
- Save US$ 113+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIt is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque.