- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the welcoming vibes of Belgrade
- Walk across the bridge over Drina, immortalized by Nobel Prize winning writer Ivo Andrić
- Feel the charm of Kotor’s Old Town – one of Europe’s “mustsee” destinations
- Listen to the peaceful sounds of the stunning waterfalls of National Park Plitvice Lakes
This ten-day, guided, group tour is the perfect option for those wishing to explore this region located at the crossroads between Europe and Asia. Reminisce about the heydays of the Kingdom of Serbia while looking at various architectural styles in Belgrade, opt for a delicious tufahija in Baščaršija in Sarajevo and daydream while taking in the spectacular views of Croatian Islands and pristine-blue Adriatic Sea.
Plus, there is the innate cheerfulness of the Balkan people, their warm hospitality and the impressive history of each region that will turn this ten-day trip into an adventure of a lifetime. This trip comes to an end in Zagreb after you have soaked up the untouched beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park, a gorgeous natural reserve containing 16 interconnected cascading lakes in aquamarine and emerald green color variations.
For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrive in Belgrade
Day 2: Belgrade sightseeing tour
Day 3: Belgrade – Šargan Eight – Drvengrad (Wooden Town) – Zlatibor
Day 4: Zlatibor – Višegrad – Sarajevo
Day 5: Sarajevo – Mostar – Blagaj – Trebinje
Day 6: Trebinje – Perast – Kotor – Dubrovnik
Day 7: Dubrovnik – Split
Day 8: Split – Šibenik – Plitvice Lakes National Park
Day 9: Plitvice Lakes National Park – Zagreb
Day 10: Zagreb departure
- Airport arrival transfer
- An experienced, professional, English-speaking tour guide
- All sightseeing tours and transfers as per the itinerary
- Entrance tickets to the Museum of Yugoslav History, Wooden-town and Blagaj
- Ticket for the 90-minutes ride on Museum Train - Šargan Eight
- A three-hour tour to Plitvice Lakes National Park including entrance tickets, boat ride and tram ride
- Boat trip from Perast to the island of Our Lady of the Rocks
- 1 bottle of water (0.5l) per day for each passenger
- VAT, accommodation taxes and city taxes
- 5* hotels in Regular Season
- 5* hotels in High Season
- Airport departure transfer
- Visas to the countries this trip travels to
- Travel insurance
- Tips and porterage services are not included in price
- Expenses that are personal in nature like laundry and phone calls
- Anything mentioned options on the itinerary
- Save US$ 46+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIt is the responsibility of the travelers to get acquainted with visa requirements of all the countries they are travelling to or will be in transit. The final choice of the hotels depends on availability. The tour operator reserves the right to change hotels due to availability reasons but guarantees the same category, service quality and similar location as the previous hotel. *Due to a limited choice of accommodation in Plitvice, the overnight stay will be organised in the closest available accommodation in case of unavailability during high season. The tour operator reserves the right to change the itinerary of the tour due to unexpected slowmoving traffic at international borders. These changes will not affect the basic itinerary; **Due to the limited capacity of the Šargan Eight Railway, in case the tickets are unavailable the travelers will be refunded the amount of the ticket price (EUR 10). Before or after booking this trip, the tour operator may, by costumer request and within 48 hours, inform the customer whether they have been able to reserve the requested tickets. Child policy: The listed retail rate per child between the ages of 2 and 12 is based on accommodation in existing bed (no separate beds provided). For children between the ages of 2 and 12, accommodation in an extra bed will cost an additional 1/3. Room reduction policy is applied.