- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Beijing Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Pearl markets, Jade Carving Factory, Hutong area of Beijing and Chinese Acrobatic Show
- Badaling and Juyongguan 2 UNESCO listed sections of Great Wall of China
- Xi’an UNESCO listed Terracotta Warriors, Clay warrior workshop, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, City Wall and bike ride, Muslim Quarter.
- Lhasa – Potala Palace, Norbulinka Palace, Jokhang Temple, Drepung Monastery, Sera Monastery, Barkhor Bazaar. Yamdrok Lake, Kambala pass
Exploring Beijing’s grand Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and the scenic Great Wall at Badaling and Juyongguan Pass, Xi’an’s warriors and mighty medieval fortress, the Giant Pandas of Chengdu before continuing to the roof of the world, Tibet - a spiritual land that has exerted its magnetic pull over travellers for centuries.
Day: 1 Beijing
Day: 2 Beijing
Day: 3 Beijing
Day: 4 Juyongguan Pass
Day: 5 Xi'an
Day: 6 Xi'an
Day: 7 Chengdu
Day: 8 Chengdu
Day: 9 Lhasa
Day: 10 Lhasa
Day: 11 Lhasa
Day: 12 Lhasa
- 10 nights 3 - 4 star hotels
- 11 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 2 dinners (1 is a Peking Duck dinner in Beijing)
- Beijing Capital Airport arrival transfer on day 1 and departure transfer day 12 from Lhasa Airport
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private vehicles
- Tour Guide escorted for groups of 6 or more (days 1 - 6)
- English speaking specialist guides at local sights and for sightseeing in Tibet
- 1 overnight train: Beijing - Xi'an (4-berth soft sleeper cabin):
- Chinese Acrobatic Performance
- 1 Economy class flight: Chengdu - Lhasa
- High speed train: Xi'an - Chengdu
- Rickshaw ride through the Hutong area of Beijing
- Xi’an - bike ride on medieval City Wall
- 4x4 drive to Yamdrok Lake
- Touring of Beijing, Badaling, Juyongguan, Chengdu, Xi'an and Lhasa
- Tibet Travel Permit (given to you in China)
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide is not included in the Tip Kitty. We suggest USD$3-5 per day, per traveller for a job well done, however the amount is up to you
- Entrance Fees: USD$170-190pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 127 today.
- Save US$ 85+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of China & Tibet - 12 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 01 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of China & Tibet - 12 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of China & Tibet - 12 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.