- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- YANGSHUO Free time to explore these spectacular surroundings at your own pace
- LONGSHENG The Dragon's Backbone rice terraces.
- CHENGDU Giant Panda Research Base one of the best places in the world to see the Giant Panda and pioneers of panda research and conservation in China, Jinji Old Street and Wuhou Memorial Temple
- LESHAN Leshan's Giant Buddha. Carved into the rockface, standing at 71m tall, its one of the world's largest Buddhas
Setting out from Beijing uncover some of China’s most famous and ancient sites, from the legendary Great Wall, to Xi’an’s Terracotta Warriors and Leshan’s Giant Buddha, plus meet the country’s cuddly mascot, walk the Dragon’s Backbone and enjoy some free time in spectacular Yangshuo.
Day: 1 Beijing
Day: 2 Beijing
Day: 3 Great Wall
Day: 4 Juyongguan Pass
Day: 5 Xi'an
Day: 6 Xi'an
Day: 7 Chengdu
Day: 8 Chengdu
Day: 9-11 Guilin
Day: 12-13 Shanghai
Day: 14 Shanghai
- 12 nights 3 - 4 star hotels
- 13 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 1 Peking Duck dinner
- 2 economy class one way flights: Chengdu - Guilin and Guilin - Shanghai
- Beijing Capital Airport arrival transfer on day 1 and departure transfer day 14 from Shanghai Airport
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private A/C vehicles
- Tour Guide escorted for groups of 6 or more
- English speaking specialist guides at local sights
- 1 overnight train: Beijing - Xi'an (4-berth soft sleeper cabin):
- High speed train journey: Xi'an - Chengdu
- Touring of Beijing, Badaling, Juyongguan, Xi'an, Chengdu, Longsheng and Yangshuo
- Chinese acrobatic performance
- Rickshaw ride through Beijings' Hutongs
- Xi’an - bike ride on medieval City Wall
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide is not included in the Tip Kitty. We suggest USD$3-5 per day, per traveller for a job well done, however the amount is up to you
- Entrance Fees: USD$110-120pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 100+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of China - 14 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of China - 14 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of China - 14 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.