Good to know
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information
Airline schedules may change and flights may be delayed or cancelled for a range of reasons including but not limited to bad weather, air traffic control delays, strikes, technical disruptions, network changes and late inbound aircraft. Accordingly, Savannah Explorers does not guarantee that the airline will be able to carry you and your baggage in accordance with the date and time of the flights specified in your booking and is not responsible for any flight change/delay/cancellation.
- In case of cancellation 0-45 days prior trip start date, or in the case of no-shows: No Refund.
- In case of cancellation +45 days prior to the trip start date: Full Refund
Please also note that no refunds will be given to clients who do not complete the tour for any reason. Amendments made by the client to the itinerary once paid for, may result in additional costs.
Alterations of tours:
We reserve the right to alter the route and settlements in the itinerary, provided that conditions necessitate it for the good safety of the client.
To change accommodation (hotel, lodge, tented camp, guest house, campsite etc.) with another hotel having the same standard, or higher.
It must be clearly understood that these are adventure safaris and there are certain dangers and risks which are inevitable. Whilst every care is taken for the safety and comfort of our clients, the company accepts no liability for all or any of the following:
* Damage or loss of property of any client, howsoever caused.
* Sickness, infection, injury or death of the clients,howsoever caused.
* Change of itinerary due to road and weather conditions.
* Damages, directly or indirectly, arising out of delays in departure or arrival
including delays occasioned by the missing of road, rail, ship or aircraft connections.
* War, and other likely calamities which may occurs while on the safari.
- You can purchase an insurance online with Mondial Assistance or any other insurance company.
The company and its agents act only as agent or agents in all matters relating to tours. The company's liability carried in its own is governed by the respective laws of the country and all claims.