- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 6+ years old
- age_requirement 6+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the most popular historical and natural landmarks of Turkey
- Explore Troy, the ancient city that gave birth to the Trojan Horse
- Take a trip to Cappadocia, Konya, Pamukkale, Ephesus & Kusadasi
- Enjoy sightseeing tours of Istanbul and Ankara, Turkey’s two largest cities
See major highlights of all the destinations that you travel to. Be it the ruins of Aspendos and Perge, ancient Anatolian cities, the Temple Of Hadrian and Celsus Library in Ephesus or the Acropolis of Pergamon and the battlefields of Gallipoli, we will make sure that you gain a better understanding of Turkey’s past and present all along.
This trip ends with a sightseeing tour of Istanbul. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Ankara arrival
Day 2: Ankara sightseeing tour
Day 3: Ankara – Cappadocia & explore Cappadocia
Day 4: Konya sightseeing tour
Day 5: Highlight of Aspendos and Antalya
Day 6: Relax in Pamukkale
Day 7: Ephesus & Kusadasi
Day 8: Troy
Day 9: Gallipoli
Day 10: Istanbul
Day 11: Istanbul stay continues
Day 12: Istanbul departure
- Meals: 12 breakfast, 10 lunch & 10 dinner
- A professional, English-speaking tour guide
- Pickup and drop-off. All transport to the destinations as per the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fees to museums and national parks
- National park fees
- Istanbul Pick Up
- International flight tickets
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry and phone
- Turkey visa fees
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.