- City sightseeing
- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Bogota & its important landmarks
- Visit a coffee plantation, learn more about its production process
- Enjoy Cartagena on the Caribbean coast and its tropical climate
After a discover of the capital Bogota and its wonders, you travel to Colombia's delicious coffee-growing region in Salento and the Cocora valley. You have a tasting in a traditional finca, a coffee plantation, and learn more about the coffee-making process. Enjoy beautiful sceneries of this coffee-growing region and discover the authentic Colombian way of life.
Then you head for Colombia's Caribbean coast. Wander around the colorful colonial streets of Cartagena de Indias and soak yourself in the sun on its beaches.
Day 1: Bogota
Day 2: Bogota sightseeing tour
Day 3: Bogota - Pereira (flight)
Day 4: Salento & Cocora valleys
Day 5: Coffee plantation visit
Day 6: Pereira - Cartagena
Day 7: Cartagena city tour
Day 8: Cartagena departure
- Accommodation as mentioned on the itinerary
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 3 dinners
- English-speaking tour guides
- Private transport
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- International flights
- Domestic flights, even those on the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.