- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Locally guided walking tour of the city
- See the Glockenspiel & Marienplatz
- Trip to the moving Dachau concentration camp memorial
If you're looking for an excuse to wear knee-high socks and suspenders, Germany's Oktoberfest will give you so much more than you imagine.Parties, pork, playgrounds of amusement rides - this is a festival like no other. Crash out each night in the comfort of a hotel & save your pennies on a flight by hitching a ride with us from London.
Day 1: London to Munich
Day 2: Munich
Day 3:-5 Munich
Day 6: Munich to London
- You and your new besties will be living it up in top-quality twin-or triple-share hotel rooms for 5 wild nights. If you want to treat yourself, you can splash a bit of extra cash and upgrade to a single room. An extra evening will be spent sleeping on an overnight coach - just try not to drool on your neighbour!
- Wake up each day to hearty breakfast, which will line your stomach before a big day tasting your way around the festival.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Oktoberfest tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 42+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Oktoberfest tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 18 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Oktoberfest tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Oktoberfest tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.